/Deutsch/ + /Nederdraad/ + /Sverigetråden/ + /Norgetråden/ + /Danmarktråden/ + /Brit/ = /PGG/

Welcome to /PGG/ - Pan-Germanic General

Attached: pgg.png (595x454, 66.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7jwml0jevv0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

+ /anglo/

Attached: 4B101352-88B9-461E-A6EF-EC4680E89727.jpg (1324x1002, 283.54K)

Anglos (even Yanks) are welcome but /Brit/ should be good enough for anyone in the (former) Anglo colonies who considers themselves Germanic.

I hate having these in my cunt so much, you would not believe.

Attached: q8-659.jpg (1010x568, 181.89K)

Are you the car hating Austrian who shills cargo bikes or is this about something else?

I am the car hater, but this particular post is about SUVs and Pickups. Fuck them especially, the roads are not designed wide enough for them.
Carbains and Americans might say "well, demolish a few blocks and make the street wider", but I say there should be size limits to what can still be driven with a class B loicense.

As long as buses and trucks fit the road so do SUVs and pickups, so do you feel the same about them too?
>but I say there should be size limits to what can still be driven with a class B loicense
When the weight is over 3.5 tons that isn't sufficient, when the vehicle is too long I don"t think it's either, don't think there is any thing about width but a different license might make sense, yeah.

Change /brit/ to /eng/ and the Union Jack to the St George Cross

I would not be ok with everyone driving an individual bus or truck either. They have their place, because busses take a lot of cars off the road, saving huge amounts of space in the process, and trucks are just an necessary evil for large scale logistics.
But SUVs and Pickups have no purpose, other than to annoy everyone else and signal "my pee pee is smol".

Could do that but the idea is to have people find /PGG/ when they are looking for their cunt's general, at least now that the thread is relatively young, it exists only since a week or two.

>I would not be ok with everyone driving an individual bus or truck either
Nah I mean just in general.
As long as public transit uses certain roads they are wide enough for SUVs and pickups too.
And here public transit even uses badly maintained narrow roads.

Post music from your Germanic cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=7jwml0jevv0

Attached: headphones.gif (427x390, 14.57K)

Bump

Czechs are honorary Germanic

>b*lgium

Attached: yikes.png (152x227, 34.85K)

Who is the butterfly?

I'm allowed in this thread

Attached: ChB_Ly3WMAExJsH.jpg (1080x1097, 169.98K)

Liechtenstein

"my pee pee is smol" is the most normie cope ever, I will never understand you nichtsgönners

Whatever, shrimp dick.

lul I don't even have or want an SUV, I'm just not a jealous hater. let them have their fun, american cars are even bigger

egg og rugbreyð

jealous normies looking for arguments: SUVs are dangerous, they're too big, they produce more co2!!!1
government: okay normies, we will ban them

and that's why we can't have fun in this country, jealousy is a big germanic problem guys