How often do you order delivery?

How often do you order delivery?

Attached: food.webm (360x640, 2.52M)

Not very often, according to the uber app I only made 7 orders during 2021

Almost every week

Only when I get good discounts (>40%)
And of course, I never tip

I get free vouchers for iFood weekly from my job. I could literally survive of iFood food is I wanted to but I only ordered it like once in 2022.

twice a day unfortunately

Fucking lucky, PedidosYa doesn't give jack shit

Twice in the past year. I get $15 of uber credit a month but usually just pick it up myself, not delivery.

once a week
probably gonna have to cut back to once every 2 weeks since inflation has made most delivery places here hike their prices so high it makes gasoline prices look reasonable

wtf is wrong with you

I hate gig economy.

I moved out during lockdown, i cant cook im too autistic to go into the kitchen when other ppl are there and now im getting fat whilst wasting all my money
im sorry

>even the soup?

Attached: 1655037320506.png (327x316, 164.56K)

Never, I fully distrust this sort of apps. I go to get my food instead.
My gf recently ordered a bunch of burgers for she and her coworkers, the delivery guy reported her as absent, and left with the burgers, she did call customer support but they claimed she wasn't in the address to receive the food, ended up losing her money, everyone got hungry and they could've saved money and time if they had just walked four fucking blocks.

that's why I'll always order meals, one for me and one for the deliverer. I live alone anyway.

Never. I'm close to lots of restaurants so I'm not paying the huge markup for something I can get myself pretty fast

Shoot up the burger joint. Torture them to death.

Never after this.

Never. I my own food. I sometimes order a pizza from my local Italian and then go fetch it myself.

*I cook my own food.

No

What the absolute fuck, are you rich, retarded and depressed all at once?