What's Christian teaching?

i can't believe this from just say believe Jesus.

Attached: sprit01.jpg (600x400, 47.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldatlas.com/articles/countries-with-the-largest-jehovah-s-witness-populations.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Basically that god forgave man and that we can attain eternal life by accepting his forgiveness

What did he forgive us for. I'm innocent I dindu nothin.

'man's greatest sin is that he is born'
I.E none of us are perfect and all of us commit certain sins but jesus was punished for us.

Y'all disobeyed god

Christian teachings is false. Jesus is not the son of Allah.
Instead, Jesus was a prophet of Allah, just like Muhammad. Islam teaches that Christianity corrupts Jesus's message.
Jesus never claimed that he is the son of God.
In Islam, we worship Allah only and we don't worship any other gods.

You niggas ban listening to music. Why does your religion hate fun?

who fucking asked, indog?

Believe JESUS or you will fuck up

>There have been eight Christian prime ministers in Japan, and many Christian cabinet members and other leaders throughout Japanese society.
shut up and obey slave. YOU BELONG TO THE CHRISTIAN BVLL.

God wanted to die and descend to hell in order to fight Satan and free humankind from eternal damnation. This is why God made Himself human and begun spreading that good news for the hopeless while also teaching about justice and right behavior for people in the wrong way in life. As He died and resurrected, he opened a path to the Kingdom of God for anyone believing on his teachings

Let me summarize christian teachings for you:

Christians worship the one true and Almighty God, the Creator, whose name is Jehovah. (Psalm 83:18; Revelation 4:11) He is the God of Abraham, Moses, and Jesus.—Exodus 3:6; 32:11; John 20:17.

They recognize the Bible as God’s inspired message to humans. (John 17:17; 2 Timothy 3:16)

They follow the teachings and example of Jesus Christ and honor him as our Savior and as the Son of God. (Matthew 20:28; Acts 5:31)

The main message of Christianity is The Kingdom of God. It is a real government in heaven. It will replace human governments and accomplish God’s purpose for the earth. (Daniel 2:44; Matthew 6:9, 10)

It will take these actions soon, for Bible prophecy indicates that we are living in “the last days.”—2 Timothy 3:1-5; Matthew 24:3-14.

Jesus is the King of God’s Kingdom in heaven. He began ruling in 1914.—Revelation 11:15.

Deliverance from sin and death is possible through the ransom sacrifice of Jesus. (Matthew 20:28; Acts 4:12) To benefit from that sacrifice, people must not only exercise faith in Jesus but also change their course of life and get baptized. (Matthew 28:19, 20; John 3:16; Acts 3:19, 20)

A person’s works prove that his faith is alive. (James 2:24, 26) However, salvation cannot be earned—it comes through “the undeserved kindness of God.”—Galatians 2:16, 21.

Attached: 1627218410822.jpg (1080x1072, 252.34K)

Because this life is supposed to be a test. We shall have fun once we get into paradise.

Basically you're a bad person and you need to believe in a magical Jewish baby to be saved from eternal punishment.

Yes Semite religions are very boring.

If you have any questions about christianity (the true religion) please do nlt hesitate to ask and I will be happy to answer !

Attached: Sprung+ibex_19fa8f_9352329.jpg (1200x1927, 285.75K)

You don’t actually want to know so why ask?

You need to establish shinto churches ASAP or you country will be conquered by aleluyos.

It seems xtians are doing a last ditch effort before dissapearing forever.

don't listen to this jew

Also there's no such thing as "christianity" you're going to pick from a bajillion of cults that all literally believe they are the "true" faith.

Case in point: our resident mental patient

?

I am not a Jew, did you mean to quote someone else ?

Attached: 1644051369425.png (1806x1132, 3.97M)

Christcuckery has a hard time surviving in East Asia in general because East Asians are Syncretic and like mixing religious beliefs to make sense with spirituality.

Sole exception to this is South Korea, they're so Americucked they drank the prot kool-aid whole.

Jesus prophesied that many would claim to be Christian yet fail to obey his commands and that he would reject such ones. (Matthew 7:21-23; Luke 6:46)

Some people would be misled by religious leaders who corrupt true worship to further their own interests. (Matthew 7:15)

However, other people would actually prefer imitation Christianity because it would tell them what they want to hear rather than the truth from the Bible.—2 Timothy 4:3, 4.

Attached: 1625325625687.png (2940x1593, 852.83K)

>Christcuckery has a hard time surviving in East Asia in general because East Asians are Syncretic and like mixing religious beliefs to make sense with spirituality.
>Sole exception to this is South Korea, they're so Americucked they drank the prot kool-aid whole.

Do you think these people understand reasons?

They have been killing, looting and raping for more than a millenia. All in the name of their god.

Like I said...when dealing with aleluyos, you gotta fight them with their own tactics (ie establishing nativist churches)

JWs are not Christians.

>They have been killing, looting and raping for more than a millenia

This has literally never happened.

>Japan has the seventh largest Jehovah’s Witness population in the world (213,473 peak publishers). After the end of the Second World War, which left the country in devastation, several religions like Jehovah’s Witness erupted and continued to grow to date. Conferment of purpose to the people from interpretation of life was welcomed by the Japanese. The other country in Asia with a high population is the Philippines with 210,914 peak publishers
worldatlas.com/articles/countries-with-the-largest-jehovah-s-witness-populations.html

Hallelujah !

the emperor is considered a god and a descendant of gods. Yet when Hirohito was deposed by the US army, they made him sign a paper claiming that he was not divine and therefore shintoism isn't true.

“When under trial, let no one say: ‘I am being tried by God.’ For with evil things God cannot be tried nor does he himself try anyone.” (Jas. 1:13)

Attached: 1640071823859.jpg (1080x806, 211.17K)

cute drawing