The only """""people"""""" still wearing face masks anywhere in my city are women

>The only """""people"""""" still wearing face masks anywhere in my city are women
does this happen in you're country?

Attached: 1438274746008.jpg (920x380, 68.84K)

They wear them because they're ugly. Not gonna lie, I would wear them just because I didn't want to shave lol.

No, I wear a mask and I have a penis

Attached: 85b.jpg (680x382, 12.76K)

Nobody wore masks in the first place.

Ok but there’s literally still people out there with autoimmune deficiencies and you’re walking around like the arrogant straight white male you are pretending like we’re not still in a FUCKING PANDEMIC.

I'm in CA visiting family and a majority of people here still wear masks, its fucking weird.

I wear a mask because I'm ugly and people treat me better when they can't see my entire face.

I still wear them while shoplifting

somehow. it's easier to commit criminal activities though.

I wear them when I do hate crimes on the kikes next door.

I wear a mask to hide the pubes and cum of the last haitian BBC i sucked

Any zoomers still in hs can give us intel? Is there some sort of unspoken dynamic between maskmons and breathemons?

Nigga just brush your teeth lmao

Brushing your teeth is literally just an American and African thing, no one else on this fucking country cares about keeping their teeth white and clean.

By the country I mean earth, sorry my subconscious thinks America is the world.

i have to wear one 8 hours a day because i work in a hospital unfortunately
this is bait

pretty much this.
I have had 2 of my female friends tell me this.

It seems to me that everyone around here except me is wearing masks. I can't normies are still eating this shit up

Attached: 239.png (128x86, 20.44K)

I work in a clinic so I have to wear one

The only people who wear masks are Asian people.

I wear a mask.

Edmonton here, it's just Asians and women

I wear them just because I like not feeling pressured to smile at people

This was always the case in Asia as well. pre-covid muh don't wanna get people sick is total made up bullshit. people just used them to hide their face for various reasons (e.g. pimples) or fashion.

only asians and scared old people wear masks in south australia

>wearing a cuck mask
do retards REALLY

Attached: '[;'l.jpg (640x629, 312.17K)

Is your face stuck in a constant scowl or something? Is it that much of a task for you to smile?

I can't watch japanese learning vlogs because they wear masks and it creeps me out

I just do it now to avoid the smellz™

Nobody owes you a smile faggot