India is collapsing, hinduism is rapidly declining amongst the youth...

india is collapsing, hinduism is rapidly declining amongst the youth, some get westernized and become atheist or christian, while most convert to islam, pakistan would easily win a ground war against india if not for the poojeets having nukes the soviets sold them

Attached: file.png (1200x983, 1.38M)

What? The Pakistanis were literally sold nukes by the British and silently encouraged by the Americans to counter India's indigenous nuke program. India and China are the only two Asian nations to have indigenously develop nuclear strike capabilities.

shit bait

i've noticed a large influx of indians on int, i think its the other way around

>Why yes, I think destroying Pakistan is more important than the economy or jobs. How did you know?

Attached: 9c3.jpg (373x639, 38.82K)

Christ-insanity and Islam are indeed penetrating in India. I believe the last time Christ-insanity tried to do that, indians built up many hinduist churches (samays) and were able to resist.

You need to fight fire with fire with these insane abrahamic religions.

We also need a toltec church to protect our heritage against the shitty evangelical sects.

Attached: images (16).jpg (171x133, 6.13K)

The recent Muslim riots seem to have United all other communities in India, Sikh, Hindu, Buddhist, Dalit, etc. together in their shared hatred of Muslims. Is this true Indian bros?

giga larp cringe

Christainity and Islam are slave-morality fueled by feeling of vengeance and spite. They curse the Other with eternal damnation and take pleasure in the idea of their enemies suffering torture for all eternity. They limit their desire for pleasure in the material world for the promise of pleasure in the afterlife. I'm glad paganism is taking hold in different parts of the world again. The norse faith is growing again in Iceland

Islam will win though. The other faiths are too decadent

Yeah, the CAA will pass through without much fuss this time.
If muslims riot (they will, like last time) it will be met by a potent state force backed by the majority of the population, and the liberal-islamist cabal wont be able to save them this time.

If those fuckers do push too hard, Modi should just hint that he might bring in blasphemy laws for real.

Blasphemy laws only work in favor of Abrahamics desu.
Abrahamic thought gets destroyed with free speech, which is especially why the seek so hard to control it.

True can confirm MUSLIM bvll can't be stopped Benagl & Kashmir soon going to emerge as new Islamic republics, cuckendra modi can't compete

Attached: images.jpg (740x414, 28.77K)

Lol

Attached: 1655268505901.jpg (567x396, 66.93K)

>india is collapsing, hinduism is rapidly declining amongst the youth, some get westernized and become atheist or christian, while most convert to islam, pakistan would easily win a ground war against india if not for the poojeets having nukes the soviets sold them
Chinkexican cope

Haha that may seem the case prima facie but give it another think. If we start applying blasphemy laws to Hinduism, then we'll be in for an absolutely wild time.

I'm not saying I'm for blasphemy laws because it's a very retarded thing to do. But there's nothing the left fears more than blasphemy laws applied to Hinduism.

Why are they blue

Everybody hates muslims india. I don't know why it's alaays Hindus that are shown to be intolerant. Heck the average sikh has far more hatred for muzzshits than the average hindu. Go check out how many Sikh gurus muzzshites killed. Sikhs will happily slaughter muzzshites if the moment comes. Heck even Christians hate muzzshites.
Then we have Shites that hate muzzshites

This, abrahamic live for the sake of afterlife. I cant wrap my mind on this concept

also a lot on reddit as of late wtf is happening?

>abrahamic live for the sake of afterlife
That isn’t exclusive to Abrahamic religions