I've never seen a non-white trans person and I've seen hundreds of trans people. What the fuck is going on with wypipo?

I've never seen a non-white trans person and I've seen hundreds of trans people. What the fuck is going on with wypipo?

Attached: 1655083182410.png (646x595, 364.84K)

there are a ton of black trannies here at least.
Probably more than white.
You should look harder.
I don't know how many blacks there are in canada

how have you seen hundreds when i've never even seen one

I haven’t ever seen a trans person and I live near a major city. What the fucks going on with Canada?

there are tons of black ones
asians are feminine so the trannies pass and you dont even notice them

>I've seen hundreds of trans people
I've seen maybe like 3, wtf lifestyle you have?

I see around 5 trannies every single time I go out. All of them are white.

America is another world, i once browsed grindr and 1/8 fags were troons

American/Canadian tranny fags in downtown Reykjavík is basically the lead demographic. And most of those disgusting fags are brown.

I guess so. I thought my capital Faggothagen was bad but this... sheesh

I see them working service sector jobs here, but that could be just the places I go to. They are everywhere in the GTA. There are so many now, that my religious paki dad has to speak to them in stores.

Maybe you just live in a very white area?
Black and 'hispanic' people are trans at a higher rate than white people according to studies done in America
I'm not white and I'm trans

I've met tons in my area, and I live in a tiny suburb outside the city. Once I went out with my dad and we encountered like 6 of them, in my small town.

Most of Toronto is non-white. My area is minority white.

Perhaps they just pass better and you're only looking at the features that clock white MtFs

One was working at a shoe store, another clothing store, another two were wandering in the mall, and one was at a fast food place. This was the first time I went out in a really long time and I asked my dad if this was normal and he's like "yeah all of the white men are becoming women now. KEK

It should be the opposite because I'm noticing that they are men.

It should be the opposite of what?
What do you think I'm saying?

you've clearly never been to latin america, it's full of trannies

I'm spotting the white trannies, which means that they aren't passing. The biggest minority is South Asian, we have lots of black people too. I've only seen white troons.

Well then tell me about this one

Attached: 1653067441743.webm (720x1280, 1.32M)

In downtown Toronto, they are all white too. We don't have Hispanics here.

Yeah so my claim, that 'perhaps they just pass better' is clearing referring to non white MtFs otherwise my posts wouldn't make any sense
Christ

I knew a guy that looked just like this but normal

Grim

How would Indian and black trannies pass better?