Why do men do this?

Why do men do this?

Attached: KElPicPJk39lIwdJ.webm (320x568, 364.31K)

Wait until she turns 26, the dancing becomes crying.

Why do women pretend not to enjoy catcalls

Because younger women have better bodies.
Most recent ex was 6 years younger than me (I'm 27) but the personality gap was too large.
New girl I'm seeing is my age and while we mesh much better due to similar age there is no denying there is a certain glow women under 24 have that is just lost past that age.
Guys experience the same transition but that's actually a good thing for women since they like men looking a little older.

>only 16 years old get called
wat

I prefer older women
clearly bait

it’s not a compliment, it’s sexual objectification. There’s a distinct difference between being told you look beautiful and being ogled by a fat old man who says shit like "nice ass honey"

they hit the wall once they're 17.

The sex is most likely to be better. But younger women have a certain natural smell and glow.
Stahp

>younger women have a certain natural smell and glow
heard another user say this
is this actually true

>Guys experience the same transition but that's actually a good thing for women since they like men looking a little older.
Uh I don't like older guys. Especially if they're gross and balding.

yes.

interesting that you described the appearance of the person doing the catcalling, it's almost like the real reason this is seen as a problem or 'sexual objectification' whatever tf that means, is that it gives low-status men the ability to express themselves

There's absolutely nothing wrong with disliking low status, ugly men.

Ok, so you like it when fat ugly women come on to you?

so is disliking fat, low status and ugly women but it's hate speech.

I knew a woman in her thirties that actually though men lookin at her and catcalling was genuine sexual harassment. Dumb bitch didn't realize it was the last time men were going to give her that type of attention and she's super bitter now

Not talking about fat old 60 year olds but most women say 25 will prefer a 30 year old man over a 20 year old. While 90% of 25 year old guys will prefer the 20 year old woman over 30 year old.
In Malaysia?

I've never catcalled

Yes.
Age that goes away might differ among the races though. Unfortunately (assuming your ethnic Briton) white women seem to hit the wall first.
African women seem to naturally have better skin and Asian women take meticulous care of themselves and avoid the sun like the plague.

not true user.
bs