What do people think about homosexuals and transgenders in your country?

What do people think about homosexuals and transgenders in your country?

Attached: shit_stuffer.jpg (2060x1236, 324.7K)

So much pride, so little to be proud of.

We love them. They get priority over everyone else.

What country is that?
I heard they bithes are hella ugly

they are seen as the spawn of satan ususally
you can't talk about them without someone bringing up some sort of conteo

>I heard they bithes are hella ugly
who's your tranny guy? bc I'm getting qts

this is the new flag of my country

I support trans rights and people who are transphobic are more likely to be secretly trans themselves

non existent and if they're found out, the alien outcast freak will be pushed off the building. there's a criminal code to jail them too via religious cop. just tip them and the alien outcast freaks will scram for their lives.

they are accepted and cannot say anything about them without getting lynched
t. zoomer

Do mexicans really support homosexuality?

so if you're atheist, does that mean you're secretly religious theist ? if you're trans woman, does that mean you're secretly a man ?

Homosexuals? Like 'em.

Transgenders? Hate 'em.

Simple as.

Attached: 1654653253850.jpg (749x749, 32.66K)

phobic in this case means they hate and fear the LGBTQ community
Atheist don't hate or fear religious people
Trans women don't hate or fear men
user is only saying that because of the thousands of cases of homophobic activists that were later found with a man.

No

They are all white here. A few SEA are gay but trannies are all white.

currently in university, and all my classmates post statues of them being open minded and stuff
have 2 (that i know) open gay people in the class and the uni itself promotes talks about feminism and what so on

another log to add to the bonfire. And no mods you cant ban me. I only suggest burning faggots, not niggers, and that isn't against the rules.

>phobic
>hate
it's disgust

fuelled by what exactly?

It is worst at universities here.
People unironically wear their pronouns on their shirt.
Now that I am back in the normal world i can go days without seeing a homosexual or transgender.
I forget they exist sometimes.

This is the classic homosexual defense.
"If you call me out for being homosexual or think homosexuality is disgusting, immoral or unnatural, you are gay."
It was very common here about 10 years ago before gays were widely accepted outside of cities.
Some really weird double think because it's like they know its bad to be that way since they insult you with it.