Why are Americunts so obsessed with it?

Why are Americunts so obsessed with it?

Attached: 1280px-N64-Console-Set.jpg (1280x689, 88.17K)

I never had one, my mom said we had to keep playing the SNES.

I'm a zoomer, my life peaked with the GameCube

I'm obsessed with it too. If you didn't have an N64 as a kid your childhood was devoid of soul. Simple as.

Attached: Nintendo_64_Logo.png (1024x946, 51.95K)

N64 games are much more soul than ps1 games plus the quality to quantity ratio was much higher.

>meanwhile in chad europa

Attached: 1655251756475.jpg (2168x1593, 472.28K)

This mario 64 is still playable to this day and actually fun. While spyro and tomb raider feel too junky and unbearable to play. Crash bandicoot aged well but that games is basically a 2d platformer in 3d shapes

Same. Too bad our retarded rabbit one day gnawed on the wires and disabled them. That was the only console my household ever saw.

Attached: 1477270582948.png (300x250, 27.95K)

>If you didn't have an N64 as a kid your childhood was devoid of soul.
>what is HoMM3

Did you ever play the stand alone might and magic games? I never played heroes, but MM6-8 were pure kino. Think 8 was probably my favorite

>what is HoMM3
You mean HoMM, HoMM2 AND HoMM3
Also the M&M series

No, backthen I didn't even know that they existed.
I also like HoMM4.

i was a starcraft chad instead

8 was kind of ruined for me because of the accessibility of certain dragon companions, but still a great game like the others. I even loved 9 and still play the patched version sometimes.
Based. It gets too much hate. I just wish NWC got more time to make that game the masterpiece it deserved to be

Which side of this you are on depends entirely on whether your country was wealthy during the last 90s, early 00s.

it was peak SOVL

zoomers just can't understand how revolutionary that shit was, it was the transition from 2D to 3D with games like OoT essentially creating the blueprint for 3D action adventure games

bump

based americans still appreciate the nintendo 64

I don't know anything about this game but I heard Russians are obsessed with it. Is that true?

eurofags still asshurt from being stuck with PAL consoles which shipped the shittiest version of every game until the digital age. NTSC chads need not to apply, europoors can't handle 60hz

I liked the ps1 better than the n64

Attached: A29CB12B-1EE5-49E8-ABA4-BF6815CC9E06.jpg (522x522, 32.84K)