Japan is a HELL for cars...

Japan is a HELL for cars. I wish we had a centralized government like Korea and China that re-gridded everything into wider roads and apartment blocks. Instead we have old narrow roads fu of small houses. Awful

Attached: 160122_michi01.jpg (640x480, 134.31K)

>instead we have old narrow roads fu of small houses.

that's what we here on Any Forums refer to as "sovl"

>awful
sovlful you mean

Go back to your overseas shithole if you want cars, Pvt Gomez.

Attached: 5b2ewauetf191.jpg (828x1268, 196.6K)

Fix It Again Tojo!

Why would you need cars?
Just use trains.

Just walk or cycle

Korea and China had large roads with compact highrise housing. Very practical and convineint

Attached: 8 (1).jpg (619x416, 95.13K)

Murica fuck yeah

>not a single car in the picture
>streets full of people
>not a single tree or other source of shade, black asphalt that becomes a dutch oven in summer
Any ideas why real estate developers make renderings like that? Because cars suck and turn every neighborhood into a concrete desert.

Okinawa, where most of the "pvt gomezs" are is incredibly car dependent.

Why do Japanese people want to become america so bad

Japanese must reclaim it and return the island to their culture.

Attached: [SubsPlease] Shiroi Suna no Aquatope - 01v2 (1080p) [A9097389].jpg (1920x3240, 1.12M)

Attached: Namnlös.png (1271x817, 1.34M)

I wish I was Japanese.

Pretty sure you're not supposed to enter that street with a car

Sea turtles? They glow in the dark, you can see them if you're are driving. You just run them over, that's what you do.

Attached: [SubsPlease] Shiroi Suna no Aquatope - 21 (1080p) [77702EF3]-00:06:54.jpg (1920x1080, 490.32K)

Okinawa's public transport is garbage. There's a monorail around downtown Naha (never used so no opinion on it) but anywhere else on island you'd be relying on busses which are fucking expensive. The airport just up to Chatan was like 900 yen.

idk bro, no trees, black asphalt everywhere, or they're being cooked slowly or they're superhumans that just breaths CO2

Never been there, to be honest. But that one anime already told me I'd probably hate it there.
>tiny family run aquarium on the brink of bankruptcy
>no public transit connection whatsoever
>more parking lot than aquarium, American af

Attached: [SubsPlease] Shiroi Suna no Aquatope - 01v2 (1080p) [A9097389].jpg (1920x2160, 866.55K)

>making a country suitable for cars and not people
>Praising Korea
Found the Davido or Zainichi.

>totalitarianism LE GOOD because I don't like cozy narrow roads

Cars are cancer. Henry Ford is roasting in hell.

you just know

You don't want the same car based cancer the rest of the world has.
Besides, biking is fun, and you can literally get like anywhere in your tiny country with one.