Ywnb japanese

>ywnb japanese

Attached: Yamagata-Ginzan_Onsen-m.jpg (1920x1080, 1.06M)

thank god

Imagine dodging a bullet and then crying about it.

Japan is hell.
But compared to Brazil I guess it is heaven

regret for have picked the japanese base for the service?

Currently enjoying my holiday in Japan. Yes I am a gaijin and no, i am not on one of those stasi tours where you're monitored 24/7 for covid regulations

is japan matching with your expectations?

I like it here. So far at least, only been here a couple of days. I'm visiting my mother and father in law

would you ever consider moving to japan

Sure, I've thought about taking a career break and moving to Japan for a year or two at least. Only problem is working here, I used to teach English but I dont really want to do that anymore. Also, my wife makes more money and has better career prospects where we live now in ireland. And she says the work culture here is quite toxic and unhealthy. But I like the life in Japan, its peaceful and civil.

>tfw not japanese

Attached: 1643034786823.jpg (473x600, 35.08K)

I actually visited Ginzan, literally the comfiest place i ever stayed. When i go back to visit i'll take a overnight train to it, overnights trains are also comfy as fuck.

Looks like China

I know and that pisses me off

違う

you went to japan only to visit or you went to work? how much do you paid for it?

But I can go to Japan and enjoy the best of Japan without the downsides (being japanese)

Born there, parents moved back when i was 4, went to work when i was 20 and came back at 23.

Back then i paid 9k BRL to go, nowadays is like 12 to 13k depending on who you're flying with and where you're going.

i see, i have some friends that worked there, i don't know why most people that goes comes back at the end, the jobs in the factories must really sucks but japan seems really comfy and interesting to visit, i intend to go for a trip one day

good. being white and fluent in japanese is just all the perks of being a native with none of the drawbacks. been here 7 years now and love it

There are several reports of foreigners living in Japan about some kind of veiled prejudice that exists there against them though

thank fucking god.
cannot think of a shittier ethnicity to be.
would rather be black than a japanese "person"