France or Germany?

Which is the better country to work and live in?
I got German citizenship through citizenship by descent but I do not speak German. I speak French fairly well, got certified B2 at the of my schooling 7 years ago but probably atrophied to B1 now.

Attached: 1655249037279.jpg (700x394, 27.88K)

>Which is the better country to work and live in?
none, just move to Portugal and work remote

Attached: 54 - CFaG29W.png (419x272, 48.81K)

France : communist, letfist, full immigrants, high taxation
Germany : idk, ask german ppl but i have heard good thing about them

I don't work in IT or software.
Could maybe do marketing or compliance job remote.
But I actually like seeing people most days so office environment is somewhat important to me.

>France: communist, letfist, full immigrants, high taxation
Yep, that's Germany

Aren't Taxes in Germany the highest in Europe?

I heard Austria, but could be just as well

At least you can still freely build more houses, unlike the UK.

You just described all of western Europe. Meanwhile in America it's all of that minus high taxation. But our cities look worse than Kazakh cities and several of our cities crack the top 50 most violent in the world.

J'ai visité Saint-Denis et c'était plus sûr que n'importe quelle ville aux USA.
Euros think Paris is an extreme shithole yet if Paris were teleported to the US it would automatically become the safest, cleanest, and most well run city by default because the US is such a goddamn shithole.

Definitely not germany, I'm pretty sure this is one of the few shitholes where overall quality of life is actually decreasing

Should be more or less the same in many regards. Have you ever been to either? Having German citizenship is pretty good. In terms of work, the cliche would be that the French are more relaxed about work. I guess that holds true for the most part. Germany has a higher retirement age. The details depend on the field you want to work in. Typically, France should be more attractive to live in (weather, food), but not by that much. Germany is economically stronger than France is.

>communist
communist parties don't do well here

Joking aside, France and Paris will be good for you if you live in a good neighborhood and accept that the government steals 60% of your income.

I've never been to the US so I can't speak for it but I'm sure there are some good states

ok

I have been to both but Germany only briefly. I have a bit of an imposter syndrome about being German without spending much time there and hope to at minimum live in Germany for a little bit regardless of where I move once I get a better command of the language.
I work in the wine industry (business not hospitality). France is obv larger in this but I of love German wines, particularly the Mosel region.

I liked Paris everytime I've visited. Only part I didn't like was all the people trying to scam foreigners but they won't resort to physical harm like American *certain group* will

Working in the wine industry is pretty interesting, user. Very specific though, nothing I can help you with. Wine culture is pretty big on the Rhine.
Don't worry about impostor syndrome. Learning German isn't easy, but we're not that xenophobic if you're white and actually trying to integrate. Living in big cities also means you might get by with English decently. But, well, it would still be a very limited life.

Germany is better to live in but Germany is better to work in

Based "Windsor" German loyalist

???
True but still, the way you worded it...

Thanks for the replies. I feel it shouldn't be too difficult to integrate then as I am very German looking and my last name is German. I'm using pimsleur and assimil to learn the language and wouldn't move until at least next year so I'm hoping between that and other media once I get to an appropriate level I should be able to swim not sink in DE.
I prefer smaller cities (with easyish access to large cities) which should also force me to git gud with German

Based

Both non-white by 2050.
Both matriarchal, libtarded shitholes.
Both plebbit: the country.
Both deserve to be neutered by neutron bombs.
Simple as.

>I got German citizenship through citizenship by descent
You can't get German citizenship without revoking your US citizenship...

>I prefer smaller cities (with easyish access to large cities)
What is a "smaller city" to you? As in population numbers?

Also, my pleasure, user. And yeah, you seem to have a plan already. Sounds good to me!

Only for naturalization and those rules were relaxed. However that is not the case for me, I was born a German and US citizen, my German citizenship was just not recognized initially.

>I got German citizenship through citizenship by descent

No you dont. We dont give out citizenship to Americans for "descent"

Around 50k, 100k max but I'd say that is entering medium sized city if there's a lot to do.
I live in a city of 150k people and there's a lot of suburban filler. I'd say the core is closer to 20k.
I've also lived in a town of 5k people and as long as the town is active and has access to a real city that'd be fine too.