We've heard of lab grown meat

We've heard of lab grown meat.

But would you eat cloned pigs?

How does your country view cloning?

Attached: pigs.png (920x396, 130.46K)

I will not eat the vegetables, I will not eat the insects, I will not eat the fucking pig neither from now on

why would people clone pigs to eat
that sounds much more expensive than how pigs are already bred

Sounds good but doesn't stop the suffering the animal goes through in the factor farming process. I would much rather "cloning" the "meat" itself, as in a greatly expanded lab grown meat type process. That sort of thing on an industrial scale would be better for everyone, in my opinion.

You are cucked beyond recovery, I bet you will develop osteoporosis before hitting 50

Top meat maybe

They want to clone the best, healthiest pigs, that needs the least antibiotics, the least food, and the most fat/meat.

It's like cloning gigachad. You'd rather have your stock be 100% gigachads instead of 50% chudjaks, soyjaks, and soyboys.

Those are some well used buzzwords, yes, but what did you actually want to say? I don't understand your zoomer slang.

We should just eat humans. Fix the population problem and hunger problem at the same time

>Cloning ukrainians
Why?

More Ukrainian wives for all.

Attached: chinese_man_and_his_white_wives_and_daughters_make_chinese_flag_to_ward_off_russians.webm (450x800, 3M)

Human meat taste like shit, desu.

Cute kid.

No. Cloned pigs are normal sentinent beings and I wouldn't harm them, or pay for some Chinese or Eastern Euro brute to harm them.

What /qa/brainrot does to a mf

i doubt it. that's how to lose all the pigs in your country to disease 101. chinese food quality is already atrocious.

>chinese food quality is already atrocious.
I bet you watch a current affair as well, braindead Any Forumstard.

that would never work at scale and i wonder about the health effects. the meat would be very different in composition.

>that would never work at scale
Fundamentally it is no different to any other cultured food source. Cheese and toufu are fine examples.

>tf
Hello chink

So senseless sacks of meat to eat from?