Tik tok

should i stop my daughter from posting on tik tok?

she has only posted like 3 silly tik tok dances so far, in which she wears like some dress or just summer outfit

she turned 15 a couple months ago

Attached: 9b7bed35084ad8f9a86d.webm (540x960, 376.51K)

I'm 18, would it be weird if I Blacked her?

pretty sure she wouldnt fall for you

Cope. Why?

It's too late

Yes, or else you’re a cuck faggot
Meds, you will always be an ugly inferior nigger

This. If you stop her she’ll hate you if you don’t she’ll becoming a full fledge zoomie whore. You’ve got to find some way to convince her to quit on her own.

My cousin used to post thousands of pics of herself on Facebook, once someone started posting her pics as a fake account on Twitter, she stopped.
You could fake something like that or wait until a creep comes around but I wouldn't risk it.
You could always compare yourself with her, they hate that. One father started using really short panta until her daughter stopped doing it too out of embarrassment.

because i have a good relationship with her and i am being cassually racist all the time around the house, my wife isnt much political but she hates albanians

>my wife isnt much political but she hates albanians
Literal dreamwife, lucky bastard

Pretty sure this is a bait thread but if not
Honestly I think you should let her. You've seen her tiktoks so you have her account right?
Telling her to get off it won't do anything except cause her to make a new account you don't know about.
So long as she's not being an outright whore then she's just having fun. If she posts anything you deem inappropriate then talk to her about it.
t. 19 year old virgin with no clue what he's talking about

Seethe.
I'm a distinguished individual, well respected by my community and peers, all the more reason she'd bend. Also, if you really had a good relationship with her, she wouldn't be on TikTok, stop coping.

>I'm a distinguished individual, well respected by my community and peers
i am sure you are

>people who post on socials hat their dads
sure thing dude

Dilate

Attached: 3327893F-6290-4B28-9BAD-FC99DE812C00.gif (270x480, 1.26M)

Tik tok is a disaster for kids and young women.
The loop they get in is they see a dance, practice it and then record themselves dancing it and upload it.
But the behaviour loop has other elements, like clothes trends, drinks, face expressions, bits of music .

Its cancer on so many levels I can't describe it with words.

>sure thing dude
They do.
BBCbros... not like this...

Attached: 1652053601197.png (190x200, 14.01K)

i am sure the guy who posts all day in Any Forums must be a community leader or something

>i am sure the guy who posts all day in Any Forums must be a community leader or something
i am sure the guy asking for parental advice on Any Forums must be the world's greatest father or something

Attached: 160927210830-tk-ah0927-super-169.jpg (761x619, 65.65K)

pedo shit bait thread

you dont have to be the greatest dad for you daughter not to fuck random foreing guys, its just proof that you arent utterly horrible

It didn’t go as OP expected, the JIDF shifts have ended

Attached: 1654929772743.png (800x909, 837.45K)

It happens to the best of us….

Attached: 995A018D-5966-42A7-B72C-CBDAED7B21C1.jpg (600x467, 37.23K)