The Netherlands have fallen. Dutch moroccans control the entire kingdom, they bully natives...

the Netherlands have fallen. Dutch moroccans control the entire kingdom, they bully natives, murder politicians and throw bicycles in the canals.

It's over

Attached: 00_n.jpg (720x714, 111.99K)

>murder politicians
based

it's over

Attached: d.png (628x571, 85.54K)

You only know a politician was actually based once he gets killed for it.

European thugs look so unintimidating. These dudes look like they chat about Joe Rogan and crypto.

Nafris are based

They have no problem admitting they're dutch when they're famous football players.

>prime minister Wim Kok
lol

>Wim Kok
lmao

>b-b-b-but
no
If you or I move to China now, it won't make us Chinese. It's the same for these ''Europeans''

Except that China is pretty far from here, Europe isn't and immigration has been a thing since forever.
Hell, Europeans immigrated there from Africa.

What, you jealous ?

the mocro maffia is real

Attached: 152351.jpg (640x556, 29.47K)

Attached: 1604964226208.png (1190x906, 248.75K)

>European

Based i support the marrocans

>Al-Andalus
>Ottoman's Empire

you'll never be European
if that upsets you I advise you to self-reflect

I don't care about that, but anyone that is born in europe is european by default.

lmao no
Ethnicity has always been the primary way to refer to people's background. It is INHERENTLY tied to nationality. It's been that way for 9000 years.
20 years of leftist-controlled media discourse really won't change that

The only minority here is you, people who think like you will only keep decreasing with time.
If you don't like that then move to Poland.

why do they all dress like that?

no, someone is from a country by blood and ancestry, not birth

Why don't the Dutch fight back?

it's just how arab homosexuals dress

lol delusional. Everyone here thinks like that. The media just portrays it as if we don't.
Literally 95% of our most progressive leftists deep down don't consider non-europeans real Belgians.

Now go ahead and tell me you know more about my people than me while never having interacted with a single one of us

What's wrong with that. Dutch were the supreme power in the 1600s... If you don't keep evolving you deserve to fail.

Cucks

3robimayne spowpow

Your country is literally having a communist revolution rn. Your local church is probably burning down as we speak

Yes because of skilled labour and merchant immigrant from Flanders, border region wtih the same language and Jewish migration (gods chosen) from the south.
Totally the same as mass importing browns en masse bro

As I said, only retards think that.
>Literally 95% of our most progressive leftists deep down don't consider non-europeans real Belgians.
It doesn't matter what they think deep down, it won't change facts.
The moment Belgium turns Racist the EU base will change locations and they'll be kicked out, although I bet most of your people would be happy with that.

get arrested probably

your average hood nigga could fold those nafris like a four egg omelette

we literally are racist
our two most popular parties are anti-immigration parties. The two biggest.

Dutch Moroccans killing chuds

you've been propaganized by leftist media for 20 years and have fell for the meme

I love Neo colonization.

kek nobody here thinks that way bro. Literally nobody

Doesn’t change the fact you are the product of french rape of beurettes

are white south africans not south african?

people here unironically do

Jokes on you, our mixed genes come from enslaving like 1 million europeans.

Colonisation is not the same as groups of individuals legally migrating. Strawman comparison you're making.