Another damn day wasted on staring at a monitor for 10 hours

>another damn day wasted on staring at a monitor for 10 hours
no productivity, dopamine receptors fried, attention span shorter than of a goldfish. too lazy to even watch movies and anime anymore. i feel like this is the state i will be in forever until i put an end to all for i don't see a way out of this pitfall i'm trapped in.

does this happen in your country? do young people get snarled in instant messaging sites and completely destroy their attention span and dopamine receptors, and too undisciplined to carve a way out for themselves?

Attached: 1ca195f329529aa64a833c35264de7ca.jpg (735x717, 54.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pdfdrive.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I feel like all I've done the last 10-12 years is stare at a light up rectangle. Phone, computer monitor, TV. I've hardly experienced anything. Never travelled alone, never been to a concert but one in hs, never been to a house party.

Stop blaming the system. You have no self control. You are not the victim. You did this to yourself.

Get rid of your smartphone

All I do is wake up, turn on my PC, then browse the internet and play video games until bed time. I've been doing it for so many years that I really don't think I could ever have a normal job or relationship.

Attached: 1622569391994.jpg (811x759, 191.68K)

I'm going through the same shit, user. You're not alone.

literally me

Attached: 165346732428.jpg (742x541, 39.55K)

have you read my post? i largely put the blame on my non-existent discipline and my inability get out of the situation i'm in
wouldn't be so bad if that 10 hours spent on staring at something productive and has real life utility. but all i do is shitposting on an anime forum.

i barely use my smartphone. all my time is spent on PC.

Just walk mate, around your neighbourhood
To a park, bring nothing with you
Just walk it out
Get the fuck away from the house as much as possible
Consider becoming a hobo, lose yourself on the nature, get lost, gain a clue

I used to be liked that when I was in my late teens. I tried exclusively reading but then I often found myself getting too much invested in the story. Dad had to prohibit me from buying new books when he found me one night leaving the house to burn some (((novel))). Nowadays I mostly spent most of my time sleeping or walking around town. Honestly writing my journal has helped me alot.

So you are self aware of this and your first idea was to make a thread and sit for more time to reply? You seem like a massive fucking retard bro

Get a job.

Any advice on how to not end up like you? I feel like ai'm slipping down this pitfall but it's still not too late to correct things, since I'm still not expelled from my uni and I still have a life and friends.
But I feel my attention span and willpower decrease progressively and I'm scared of that.

Attached: 4GOTeRkh.png (512x512, 208.64K)

I have been doing the same for many many years and feel very depressed about it. This wasn't what life was supposed to be all about.

>This wasn't what life was supposed to be all about.
True. I feel like I probably wouldn't have become this way if I didn't grow up in London, but rather some small town or village. I hate going outside because it's shit and there's people everywhere. Nowhere to retreat but inwards.

Attached: 1428181364649.png (700x400, 14.95K)

you are my turkish self

i regularly go out for walking to clear my mind but i always fail, i find myself thinking about which game should i play or which board should i post while walking. my mind is not even there but in my room. scary. i think i am a lost cause.
i would love reading if my attention span weren't fucked up. when i was a teenager i had read the entire 1984 in one day. nowadays i can't find energy to read posts with more than 1000 words.

Try reading a couple of pages of a books you want to read, start by reading five pages one week and then a 1-3 more pages next week. I has to be uninterrupted though, if you get distracted you have to restart.
>I have no books I want to read
pdfdrive.com/
This is a site is filled with pdf version a lot of common books. You could also try reading news articles if you hate books that much.
This worked wonders for me when my attention span was goldfish tier.
Also,
Z

Attached: go on, do it.png (406x500, 172.84K)

I mean, your advice was quite solid up to a point, what a shame you managed to invalidate it in it's entirety with just a single letter

how many years is 'many'?
i've been neeting for 5 years straight but i don't have it as fucked both of you, at least i was fucking pussy during those years lol