What exactly makes someone a "Latino"?

What exactly makes someone a "Latino"?

Attached: 1652460648406.jpg (1242x1595, 212.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3l642NoS01k?t=134
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Capone-E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I thought it was a meme that most Chicanos don't know Spanish but I haven't met one yet that speaks fluent Spanish

brown skin

So a Spaniard who moves to America, is he a Latino?
Or does it just mean "Latin American/Mestizo"
Would he be considered both white and Latino?

Why would we speak spanish though? Were american

White people not thinking you are white

Being brown and retarded.

>American
Guess what continent the rest of latin america is on

Chi cope

they're just second category latinos

What is he supposed to use, then? Usean?

Explain to me why do Chicanos have such a identity crisis? I can get if you are from some tribe in the middle of the Congo that no one has heard about and maybe you feel out of place. However aren't there millions of Mexicans in the US? Isn't Spanish taught in school?

Attached: 1655243028036.jpg (136x102, 2.87K)

He should learn Spanish and use latinx

Guess the country where 99% of its inhabitants speak English as the default on that continent

spaniards are latino

Speaking as an American whose parents are Mexican, my viewpoint is this:

I think it has something to do with being born in the United States, arguably a different world from Latin America. For me, my ancestors are from LA, but I didn't grow up or struggle there. I'm perceived, or at least I think I'm percieved with a judgemental attitude.

Like, I'm part of the family but NOT part of the family.

we can't tell the difference and it wouldn't matter anyway because they still wouldn't do any work outside of mowing lawns,running restaurants, or under-the-table construction

Be born in a Latinx american country. It's just a geographical term, like american( there are many ethnicities inside the the US but they're all Americans)

>my ancestors are from LA
oh yes, ancient Los Angeles.

Its a mafia mentality, your indigenous Latin American lineage doesn't matter, you just have to conform to the local Hispanic culture and "look" Latin American and no one will turn an eye.
>youtu.be/3l642NoS01k?t=134
most if not all the people in that room will talk shit on this girl and say she is a "blanca" behind her back, if she instead came in acting hood then she'd get more respect. For everyone else, they think she is trying to "invade her space" or some shit.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Capone-E
If this mother fucker was in the room, theyd all be cool with him, theyd think its a little weird, but they would unironically except a Pakistani LARPING as a Chicano gangster more than someone who actually has Latin American lineage.

>except
I meant accept

Be Catholic or black
It's the truth ese.