What are these guys purpose the peacekeeping missions have never ended

What are these guys purpose the peacekeeping missions have never ended.

Attached: 1032BD3E-53F3-4F27-9DE5-3FD8CE9E4214.png (276x183, 106.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thestrategybridge.org/the-bridge/2017/9/20/trigger-happy-autonomous-and-disobedient-nordbat-2-and-mission-command-in-bosnia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

maybe because theyre KEEPING the peace as in present tense you moron

Be a buffer between hostile sides, secure transport of humanitarian aid in un secure areas, be a neutral party watching for cease fire violations, do shit like mine clearing in civilian areas etc.

t. ex-peacekeeper.

our female soldiers use it as an excuse to go to africa and find black BF

Attached: 1575043568501.jpg (1080x1230, 265.71K)

on the hunt for poop2

Corn syrup

to provide cover and assistance to terrorist organizations and complain when they get bombed in retaliation

i would shit myself if i had to wear a blue helmet in a warzone

mass rape
usual affair for international organisations really

Been keeping the peace in african nations for 25 years what a great job

We used to go to these missions all the time because they promissed a seat on the security council. Now they dropped all the missions.

Attached: file.png (592x395, 313.04K)

no way in hell youre getting a permament seat lol

un mission?

they do fuck all, those guns might as well be waterpistols

they have been "peacekeeping" through civil wars all over the globe and some genocide in Bosnia and Rwanda

I think Britain and Russia supported the idea, but the subject died long ago.

A few years ago the UN wanted our Marines to patrol DRC but they refused.

Attached: file.png (1086x652, 655.38K)

>they do fuck all, those guns might as well be waterpistols
Depends totally on the country doing the peacekeeping and their given objectives. Even in Bosnia, that was seen as a failure of UN, some countries did better than others thestrategybridge.org/the-bridge/2017/9/20/trigger-happy-autonomous-and-disobedient-nordbat-2-and-mission-command-in-bosnia

Didn't Finnish troops and Israelis had a shitflinging in Golan decades ago?

Yeah there have been. For example buddy of mine told that in Lebanon Israelis liked to bomb nearby village to Finnish positions that Finns knew didn't have any hezbollah. So to protect the civilians Finns drove their PASIs to village square and gambled that Israel didn't want an international incident. It worked that time. And sometimes it doesn't work, like in the lates Lebanon bogaloo IDF bombed an UN observation post despite repeated radio messages of hey we are the UN, so couple of soldiers died, including a Finn.

rape

zogbots

kinda based it's like being a soldier but not being quite as much an imperializing bastard