/brit/

Tim with a pizza edition

Attached: tim pizza.jpg (690x1094, 147.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/pPRCwrk.jpg
vm.tiktok.com/ZMNNxf868/
twitter.com/bradradcock/status/1536503708019834881
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

look at her

Attached: utD.jpg (1536x2048, 529.29K)

IT'S COMING HO-ACK

and a lob on lool

>Wagwan? Why are more and more Britons speaking Multicultural London English?
>Hench, peng, shook … if you don’t know what any of these mean, you’re nothing more than a wasteman. MLE is sweeping the country!
fucking grim

Give it to Neil Warnock

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
I guess kneeling didn't help?

Attached: AHAHAHAHAHA.png (754x343, 14.81K)

Might have a nice bath

looks like she takes it up the arse

>OP not about BLM-pandering England national team just losing 4-0 to Hungary
fuck off cunt

>lip fillers

I'm 28 and got one of those queer trwndy haircuts yesterday

*looks away*

A moral victory

Attached: 1655239106432.jpg (724x542, 86.65K)

Did she just get an empty Starbucks cup specifically for this photo. Catering to the American audience

Thoughts on Bullshit Jobs by David Graeber?

i.imgur.com/pPRCwrk.jpg
LMAO I POSTED IT AGAIN

>Hungarian
>white
Lol.

its a good point actually, why does commiemong hate self-employment? self-employed people have no masters, no bourgeoise oppressing them and they get the fruits of their labour which is not exploited by anyone. Surely commiemongs would love self-employment?

does he not understand that they're proud of being racist

fighting racism is the real nations league, and we are world class performers in that field. based southgate

great
shame he's no longer with us

Went to the library
Got a Chomsky and a Lovecraft
Will probably read them now

He's jewish

enjoy Lovecraft

no you won't
be quiet

feeling really curious right now

pffft....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: E6B_PuGX0AEmvZW.jpg (1200x1200, 302.82K)

If that was true, then self-employment wouldn't exist. As the nature of self-employment is pretty straightforward, offer your labour and if its good enough you can survive and make good money. If you aren't, you won't make money.

chomsky is a psued
lovecraft is a hilarious anachronism

No because deep down Communists are nothing other than bootlickers. They may try to convince you otherwise, but it’s a simple fact. All this talk about the bourgeoisie. Who does he think fund these communist movements, who will inherit the reigns of the nation if a communist revolution did take place, you guessed, bourgeoisie. Ofcourse, an independent person, free from the shackles of the state is going to be an enemy

pigtails spice
essex spice
mixed race spice
big tits spice
tomboy chav spice

watching the gf on tiktok live
vm.tiktok.com/ZMNNxf868/

went to the library
Got an Evola and a Carl Schmitt

very strange
even lenin was a fan of privately owned business, the plan being the state would buy them when they got large enough

good, that'll teach those kneeling wog worshippers

>coping and seething and crying and wailing
Fuck off cunt

goober mutts

There’s a video of her literally taking it up the shitter

They're petit bourgeois. Vast majority of the proletariat works for capitalists, self employment is also completely inefficient and disconnected. Large armies of the proletariat lead to communism, not idolisation of 18th century yokel craftsmen. Capitalism killed off guilds and craftsmen for good reason, they couldn't compete with large enterprises.

went to the library
Got "A Clue Gained"

cry harder leftymong. your beloved diverse heroes just got spanked by an all-white team with a population 6 times smaller LOL

Do you know in any sort of revolution I’d stomp your face into a fine paste and piss on your body. A bedroom revolutionary. Your reach stops here, in this cesspit of the Internet where ideas go to die

Watching James Acaster
outrageously unfunny

>18th century yokel craftsmen
this is based THOUGH

screaming
twitter.com/bradradcock/status/1536503708019834881

leftypol taking all kind of L's and today is no exception

tiktok notifies the user when you share their post
oh my fucking christ
ive been doing this for months

up to 15% of the UK work force are petit bourgeoisie?

Attached: 43678675.png (1000x166, 27.66K)

wtf england lost 4-0

Attached: 1655238830842.webm (576x1024, 1.79M)

World of Lovecraft was my fav game played that shit constantly in school

It exists as a relic. Capitalist crashes whittle the petite bourgeoisie down to size every time. Lots of small businesses go bust, a small number survive, and society becomes ever more sharply divided into two great camps, capitalists and proletarians.
There's been a rise in self employment for over 65s which is a product of austerity. Workers are trying to make ends meet. A lot of these are in areas like cleaning. Who ever heard of a self employed cleaner?

You're illiterate aren't you?

Not surprising because you're clearly absolutely fucking thick

me as the he

leftypol vs rorke

Pulled all of my money out of the stock market two weeks ago
You all laughed at me then
Well you're not laughing now

>spelling "lose" as "loose"

absolutely iron-clad NPC test this

Leftypol lobbing off their willy and insisting everyone call him a woman

>European Court of Human Rights judges in Strasbourg HALT deportation of one of seven migrants on Rwanda flight: Other injunctions may follow but flight crew are seen boarding 767 as clock ticks down to take-off

This is all a giant waste of money

unironically could have killed him

Dave, who drives a 15 plate transit van who fits boilers for a living, self employed tradesman, up to his eyeballs in debt currently due to all this COVID lockdown business is petit bourgeoisie. He makes 28k a year, hard earned. Large chunk stolen by the state of which half is pissed up the wall and the rest given to an ever growing immigrant community. Barely making ends meet. Sounds like bourgeoisie to me.

Quite possibly, although the lower ends of the petite bourgeoisie share some interests with proletarians and the people who richer ones align with the bourgeoisie, but the vast majority of the workforce are proletarian which is what counts for communists.

very unmarxian. marx considered traditional artisans less alienated from their labour than proles. since he believed "using tools to create" to be integral to being human he would've thought them superior to proles subject to timetables and rules

If they can get one cunt to Rwanda and keep him there it was worth it

*comes and with a clenched fist*

a large number of self employed people are often either de-facto employed by someone else (stuff like deliveroo where you're nominally an independent contractor but it's just a legal loophole for deliveroo to not give you the rights of an employee) or employ others themselves (which makes them petit bourgeoisie in the communist schema.)

for the people who don't fall into either of those categories, they're disliked because they occupy a lucky position which it's in their interests to defend, even if it means throwing others to the wolves.
in very simple terms: if you're having a whale of a time as a self-employed worker under capitalism, why would you want to overthrow it? you wouldn't. but not everyone can be a well-to-do self-employed worker, and you might find the interests of the workers employed by someone else ("overthrow capitalism") run up against those of the successfully self-employed ("keep things stable")

(not a commie just explaining my understanding of things.)

just stop caring mate that's all you need to do

plane takes off? don't care. Plane gets prevented from taking off? don't care

got the teeth whitening strips on x

Attached: 143353553.jpg (1200x713, 37.69K)

Denmark have deported 100s of Afghans and Syrians. I hate these cunts so much. We should not be treaty to any of their organisations

Sick of little nerds trying to push their shitty failed ideologies, not because it would benefit anyone mind you, but because they have an emotional dog in the race and they like the “aesthetics”

Eating poo

Attached: 592A3488-0BE4-4D76-9AA1-D1D07F594DC8.jpg (1000x1000, 92.56K)