Did you ever reject a girl in your cunt?

Did you ever reject a girl in your cunt?
Is it normal in your country?

>brazil
Yes, I've rejected unironically 10+ girls in the past 3 months(they were either fat or parda)

Attached: imagem_2022-06-14_172656870.png (780x438, 191.4K)

I rejected every single girl I've been with because they all want to get married and I just want to chill

countless
Teenagers are morons

arent more than half your country parda?
i thought brazilians werent racist
and if you are thats stupid
because youre brazilian

Yes, several times. Always been whores and immigrant girls. One of them started to cry after I had rejected her advances.

I don't know

One time I kicked a topless girl out of my bedroom for being too charmless and autistic

Yes, thought the girls were gathering to make fun of me when they pushed her friend to ask me
The girl and her friends looked really disappointed, felt quite bad desu when I realised it was genuine

Yes and I deeply regret, I wonder how great my life would've been if I wasn't so much of a retard

>i thought brazilians werent racist
LOL, they have sub castes of mestizos. Probably the most racist country on the map.

Before 2018. I have rejected as much as 7 young woman.
>inb4 7 is not a lot
It is a lot and I had a policy of not rejecting any woman, this was on them.
Some men dont get 7 girls to ask them in their entire life.

I worked at the beach in 2018 and 2019. and it was like 2 or 3 women per day asking usually indirectly but some directly I do not count those thats like more than 100+ women just in 2018.
This German girl came up to me, a bald slavic goon sitting in the shade and asked if I have rubber for her to tie her hair to go swimming. I was perplexed as I was probably the last person on the beach to look like having rubber for hair.

>Probably the most racist country on the map.
Literally less racist than all of the west, even when compared to cuck countries like France or Sweden

I rejected 3 girls that had a crush on me and I'm still a khv

just one

Attached: .jpg (240x240, 7.79K)

Can't suffer in Sweden.

Same bro somehow immigrant girls fall for me way too often...

Yeah,fatties and 1 night stand hook up whores ive rejected, mind you I dont mean whores in the literal sense i just mean whore as in general insult towards promiscuous women

Can't suffer in Sweden 2.0

Whats wrong with immigrant girls? Too brown? Understandable

France and sweden are racist countries, despite the common misconception.

I think I made one girl dump her bf for 8 years a few weeks back amd when I saw her this weekend and she wanted to chill I understood that the only reason I was in her was probably because I was drunk
Feel a bit shit 'bout it but not really tho.

I’ve only rejected one girl who dm’d me.
It pains me cause now she’s super tall mommy dommy and I’ll regret it for the rest of my life

Lots of individual reasons but it boils down them acting and speaking like uneducated trash most of the time. It's a major turn off.

During my good times constantly

Yes, I've rejected and ghosted plenty of women in my life. Some of them when thing where getting quite serious. I think it all boils down to my own insecurities, sadly. There's prolly something wrong with me. I suffer here

yes in 11th grade but only because i prefer pp and am closeted
although i told her i just wasn't looking for a relationship, which was also mostly true