What is this called like in your country

what is this called like in your country

Attached: 1655174167322.png (875x583, 560.36K)

femdom

I want to rape her while he jerks off in the corner

Both should be shot

me aswell

Imagine being so lonely, old, and socially inept that you allow a gold digging parasite to use you like this.
Self-love really is lacking in people yo

me aswell

Ah, the fruits of the American dream.
>Just chase after money bro! Money will buy you all the things we marketed to you!
>Don't worry about developing a social circle, or learning to have confidence, or any of that!

>Miami
Ah the Florida man

in the video he said he's 64
jesus fucking christ, he looks around 80

Attached: 1648830821896.png (559x503, 242.63K)

I hate italian women I hate italian women I hate italian women I hate italian women I hate italian women I hate italian women I hate italian women I hate italian women I hate italian women I hate italian women I hate italian women I hate italian women I hate italian women I hate italian women I hate italian women I hate italian women I hate italian women I hate italian women I hate italian women I hate italian women I hate italian women I hate italian women I hate italian women I hate italian women I hate italian women I hate italian women I hate italian women I hate italian women I hate italian women

I love Italian women. They exploit boomers for money and doesn't afraid of anything

Attached: 1655193924410.png (875x583, 449.71K)

shut up loser

At least with femdom the woman has to work by whipping you, pegging you and kicking you in the balls to earn the money.
Findom meanwhile is the lamest fetish ever, getting off providing for a woman is like having water as your favorite food.

Attached: Z_XvOCHt.webm (576x1024, 2.29M)

you can solve this problem by sending them all to norway (preferably directly to my address)

the final stage of simphood
the future that awaits all who donate to w*men online

would shoot the old man out of pity tbf

wouldn't be too different from taking an old horse out back and putting a bullet between the eyes desu an act of mercy

You'd be doing him and the world a massive favor

me asbad

Attached: 7878143.jpg (1028x794, 105.36K)