Those of you who have had teachers/professors from foreign countries...

Those of you who have had teachers/professors from foreign countries, which nationalities were the best instructors you ever had and which nationalities were the worst ones?

Attached: 165312852009.png (550x535, 206.67K)

>best
Greek
>worst
Russian, Spanish

I went to an elementary school that had one teacher from a different continent for each grade level, if you were lucky you got to be in their class
>best
Philippines
>worst
Canada

>best
Arabic(somewhere from the Levant), Croatian, and Turkish
>worst
Jewish, Indian

Worst is Indian, 100%. They genuinely do not give one single fuck about their students, have zero sense of curiosity or interest in the subject they are supposedly experts in, and the worst thing is their accents.

Some Indian professors that come straight from India unironically cannot speak English. It’s unreal how and why some universities hire them.

I have only had a Spanish professor, she never corrected our assignments on time and always came 10 minutes late to the class.

I had an econ professor from El Salvador so he used pupusas in examples.

>South African former military diver
Chill guy, pretty cool
>USAnian Jesus obsessed woman
pretty bad
>Italian woman
Funny and chill
>Swiss woman
No bullshit teacher, but okay

i wanted to fuck my big titted milf polish math teacher
heard she died from breast cancer a couple of years after i graduated

Attached: 1606740149310.png (1809x1231, 48.81K)

Best: Israeli
Worst: Japanese

Best:
Danish

Worst:
Chinese

>best
Chinese, because for the most part the person only talked about the topic that we had to learn.
>worst
Turk, literally gave us assignments in eight or ninth grade where we were supposed to defend some Islamic Imam and Iranian political representative (iirc Ahmadinejad?) from the "dishonest West".

Best: Spanish/German
Worst: French

I had a really smart Russian professor who wasn't as good at the actual teaching aspect

A greek professor who seemed very angry all the time

And an Indian professor who was awesome, probably the best professor I've had, he lived in Ireland for a time. Also had a really good Irish professor too.

To jsi byl na jak diverzní škole pro boha

Best: Chilean professor for programming
Worst: Russian professor for math

Všichni se přiženili do města a skrze známý jim dohodili naši školu. Kromě Švýcarky která tam s manželem koupila nějakej statek na důchod a okamžitě se začla nudit tak obešla školy jesli nechcou někoho na němčinu a chytla se u nás.

A to kde se stehuje tolik lidi? Si Pražák ne?

Indians professors are very nice but can be hard to understand
Russian and Ukrainian professors are mean

nn, Třebeach

best
french proffesor t a wine tasting course I took
worst
venezuelan professor who just kept on shitting on my cunt despite making a living here

I had a spanish professor from spain who had a thick accent so it was really hard to understand him when he talked in english
He also gave me a BC when I should've had a B or AB
I think it was because he invited the class to get Mexican food with him one day and I didn't come
Fuck spain

Best: German, Irish.
Worst: French.

Good too:
American english professor (male)
Portuguese professor from Brasil (woman)

Best till now
>Jordanian

Honorable mentions Syrians, ukranians, Russians

Worst till now
>palestinian
Honorable mentions muricans

Worst: German

All my spanish professors at school were spanish-born and crazy.

:)

Best: Anglos, egyptians, jewish (all were men)
Worst: chinese, serbian, jamaican (all were women)

>best
German, British
>worst
Indian, Chinese