What's your opinion on death in your country

What's your opinion on death in your country

Attached: 1654642766384.jpg (250x228, 6.4K)

I long for it with all my heart

I want it

Attached: safsf.jpg (226x223, 6.62K)

It's pretty all we think about but still no one seems to have a real opinion on it. We only pretend to be anti-death when it is necessary for a political narrative.

People die if they're killed

Death is a good thing and you should accept it for Holy Father have given you the gift of eternal sleep for your mind will be calmed for you will be in eternal paradise where the gentiles will in the dark void forever. Holy Father is our holy king.

good chess player

over rated

its alright

I hope I die painlessly (preferably on my deathbed surrounded by good people)

You will not for you are russian of the dead empire and only a nation of the dead commune. Hope your people of dead souls and dead emotions are contemptible with this snow man.

Every moment I’m at work I want to kms

>166336425

Attached: file.png (472x353, 164.44K)

it's inevitable

not a fan

Then why have you not, once a thought becomes implanted in your subconscious. It is only matter of action now. So why have you not done so now gentile?

I am living a nice life in preparation for the ultimate experience that is death. I'm excited.

Cute yet you seen your nation statistics? Oh i forgot. News is not really important for it is filled with disgusting and disappointing gentiles such as millennials and whatever the younger ones call themselves on the news. And those that engage in same sex should be lined up and gunned down in your nation yet you go attack the unimportant nation instead?

How very strong of your leader for he is the prime example of the gentiles of your dead nation of no souls.

I spent so many months of my life violently terrified of death. I would wake up in the morning terrified at my existence and go to sleep being afraid I'd die in my sleep.

Now I am indifferent because I know death is impossible to subjectively percieve so in reality we live forever.

Attached: 1637298022930.png (822x1036, 80.8K)

>166336676

Attached: file.png (1024x576, 892.73K)

i often hope i'll be killed in some kind of shooting or die hit by a truck so it won't be my fault

I remind myself frequently that I can die at any moment.
I hope not very soon for the sake of my parents. I'm their only son.

I smile with genuine glee. Thank you kindly for making me smile for i be thinking good thoughts mr snow man