My friend has just returned from an Erasmus in Sweden and told me about how Swedes are so innocent and how he and other...

My friend has just returned from an Erasmus in Sweden and told me about how Swedes are so innocent and how he and other Spaniards have been taking advantage of them: not paying for public transport, stealing from the supermarket, getting infinite free tickets for clubs... Why are Spaniards like this? I hate this country.

Attached: 2560px-Flag_of_Sweden.svg.png (2560x1600, 3.46K)

Evil

so that's why LATAM behaves like that too

you are just turbo normies

OP here, forgot to say Im transexual and take dicks up my ass on the daily

Return that stolen gum to the shop

>My friend has just returned from an Erasmus in Sweden and
How many Swedish girls did he bone? 20? 30?

What's an Erasmus?

I still have to ask him but I'm sure he is fucked lots of Any Forums girls, that boy has been on fire recently
fuck them

Why are you being so vulgar and crass

it's when you go to a foreign country to have lots of sex

student exchange program

Just being honest about what the main point of Erasmus is. I mean, come on.

no it's not an exchange. It's a mobility program. It's not like when u are in high school and you go to France and then a French guy comes to your house.

Spanish ppl can't shut up in public transport.

I hate listening to spaniards shouting and laughing in their la ramba bamba language while everyone else is queit.

I think you should stop thinking such gross and undignified things

I agree, my friend told me about how all the people there were so quiet and how Swedes were "autists" who were on their AirPods all day long and had only 2 or 3 friends. He said they would talk very loud on the street and even insult random people in Spanish and how it was very funny being Spanish in Sweden bc of that cultural difference.
He also said Swede guys would say sorry to them if they bumped into somebody in the club.
I hate the Spanish mentality. The worst part is I'm Catalan and my group of friends is more and more influenced by the Spanish language, culture, and mentality every day. Yeah, Spanish anons, call me a pussy or a jew or whatever I don't careeeee I just needed to vent this out

H-how do i redeem it?

Horny and not very motivated students exchange programs where they fuck each other in different countries.

it's only for EU citizens

The Trojans fled to Sweden to flee your people.

Attached: aristotle.jpg (400x641, 44.44K)

Everyone knows Catalunya > Spain in civilized manners

Grim

Attached: images(15).jpg (600x483, 29.29K)

>not paying for public transport, stealing from the supermarket, getting infinite free tickets for clubs
But we all do this. Well, everyone but the fancy people. They just steal on a higher level.

it's cheaper to let bad eggs exploit loopholes than to hire someone to stop them. Eventually they get caught anyway.

simple economics

Swedes are so used to being good sheep that we don't really have systems to punish people who do wrong.

Case in point: a couple of weeks ago i read about a school teacher that was contentiously raping his student, starting when she was 9 years old and he received only 5 years in prison for it.

Attached: 1607009016470.jpg (569x454, 47.51K)

Euskal Herria is more civilized than us. And we are influenced to the bone by Spain. It's over.

You are a gypsy, aren’t you?

I doubt most Swedes do the kind of things I mentioned on a regular basis. If the system is like that it's bc most Swedes follow the rules.

You could literally kill your neighbor and his family, burn the house down, blow up the local unemployment office and rape a dog in the street and you'd get like 8-10 years in prison or most likely less time in a psychiatric facility.