/brit/

Attached: Capture.gif (603x731, 172.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10915281/Autistic-man-accused-building-bombs-neo-Nazi-plot-cleared-far-right-terror-charges.html
reddit.com/r/chubbyasians/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10915433/Shocking-moment-two-men-swim-trunks-filmed-savage-poolside-punch-up.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8_OIkuwEGtg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fatpheebs cat

Attached: 0F1DF26B-E16E-4974-A94F-A8DE1A128CED.jpg (500x613, 12.16K)

I like how early this new is

ktim

Attached: 255C7FB4-4CC2-4F61-93C9-F44189816D99.jpg (1284x912, 701.62K)

Mummy on the left
Me on the right

fuck off helpernonce you freak

Oh I bet youre a sexy little beast really xx

Me on a night out with the boys

Attached: Joe.jpg (540x526, 15.93K)

poo

HIT RORKE IN THE SPOT

KNOCK HIS DREADS OFF

no thats literally me

Attached: CDC81B01-EC25-462E-8444-01E81C8FD867.jpg (1080x1440, 224.58K)

Boooring. Say something funny. Amuse me, runtlings

Started working in a pub and the staff is all new including me, yesterday i've left work and this girl has taken over for me and shes messaged my boss telling him that i've not done anything and hes told me today and shown me the message and I cant believe it, this job is so easy that I can slack off and still get all the work done. What I dont understand is that all the things she said I didnt do were easy to prove I had done them so within a couple minutes me and my boss had gone through every issue and found that she had flat out lied about every single one.

I just dont understand why anyone would do that. You always here these horror stories about co-workers who are just out to get everyone but i'm so likable/insignificant I cant understand why somebody would do that? Also not sure how to confront her about it

Me on the top

your life

Andrew and Joe

Attached: 1587329710000.jpg (1002x485, 59.85K)

top: 190

bottom: average /brit/ poster

Squid Game

Attached: Squid Game.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

they look so young and not in a good way. in a runt way

the grind is getting to me lads

Business idea: YID game where [REDACTED]

business idea: Squid Game but set in Ireland during the famine. Spud Game.

me on the left

kek

Russian proletarians did that and anticommunists, bourgeoisie, royalty, clergy, landowners and antisemites being shot is well deserved.
Of course, antisemites are ruling class ideologues who see the working class as a thick dumb mass to be manipulated so they blame the Jews. Not that they really believe it of course, same as the bourgeoisie and monarchy not actually believing in god, but death is stil warranted.

FIT desu

Attached: jung-ho-yeon-attends-the-2022-met-gala-celebrating-in-news-photo-1651534578.jpg (4320x2880, 1.34M)

looks like little t

>And for your sixth and final challenge

Attached: 1650353574605.jpg (1500x1121, 215.84K)

which /britfeel/ runt was this

>Autistic man, 29, who was accused of building bombs in neo-Nazi plot is cleared of far-right terror charges after lawyer said he had a 'legitimate interest' in chemistry and was 'a bit pathetic'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10915281/Autistic-man-accused-building-bombs-neo-Nazi-plot-cleared-far-right-terror-charges.html

youre as dogmatic as the clergy

what if zendaya was azn

how many hours? i'm on 50 and the wheels are close to coming off

FAR too thin

Attached: the architect.webm (960x960, 2.93M)

>Rwanda asylum flight in doubt after 11th-hour ECHR intervention
Well I don't think UK-EU relationship can improve lads

Honestly mad the cult of personality 190 had considering how much of a mong he was

honestly so fucking hard to diet, do everything right, go to the gym, am fit as a fiddle, just love food too much simple as really

want to be lean so badly though, conflicted lads, need advice xx

reddit.com/r/chubbyasians/

no, you just love shite food too much.

>including far right tweets which addressed Mayor Sadiq Khan

Attached: 8976.jpg (1280x720, 47.45K)

You could put a name on a monkey and have it post absolute dross 24/7 and the runts here would literally worship the ground it walks on.

oh rorke, what is he like

I stand for my class interests as aa proletarian, if I was anything except a communist it would mean giving a free pass to the bourgeoisie. The bourgeoisie are "dogmatic" about their class interests as capitalists. The less workers identify with them the better. Workers need to learn that they can expect no salvation from capitalists and only be our own hands can be improve our lot.

More of a r/PAAG man myself

Literally what the fuck is their problem

well yeah, any advice

SCREAMING

>Dad bods gone wild: Shocking moment two men in swim trunks are filmed in savage poolside punch-up at family holiday resort in Texas as one yells 'bring it on!'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10915433/Shocking-moment-two-men-swim-trunks-filmed-savage-poolside-punch-up.html

Might go to bed early tonight

>put a name on a monkey and have it post absolute dross 24/7
We already have that it's called mikey

Did someone dox themselves?

youtube.com/watch?v=8_OIkuwEGtg

call it deano all you want, doesn't change the fact that it's a bare choon

didn't arsked

seething little virgin

feeling confused

didnt go to the addiction recovery centre yesterday because the meeting was too early (10 o clock)

Attached: 1633246699199.png (699x784, 733.72K)

youre still as dogmatic and blinkered by ideology as the people you want to commit genocide against.
no one here cares you deranged freak.

any abused as a child man in?

I remember when you used to post this relentlessly saying "Got a uni swag and I pull it off" before I pointed out it's unique swag and you scuttled away like the pathetic little mollusc you are

You lads are fucking obsessed with me. Its actually sad.

today rather

SCREAMING

good show that

unironically not even me, do post the "leftypol having a unique swag and pulling it off" though, never thought it was "uni swag"

hes done you there haha

Attached: 1630361829992.png (674x400, 345.68K)

Was digging around in the attic earlier and found my old Gameboy Advance and SP, as well as Pokemon Ruby and Leaf Green.

Booted them up to check they were working as I planned to sell them but got hit with a wave of nostalgia. Not sure I can bring myself to do it even though I know I'll never be playing them again

Attached: 1633023821357.jpg (1920x1080, 325.54K)