This board made an irreparable damage to my mental health, and all of that because I'm brown

this board made an irreparable damage to my mental health, and all of that because I'm brown.
does this happen in you're cunt?

Attached: 1627040523449.png (397x384, 82.92K)

No. I was a mess before I got there.

No, I will never be brown

Why do u take yourself too seriously?

Nobody gives a damn about ur skin color irl

Attached: images.jpg (640x480, 29.65K)

Ehh yea this site has fucked me up beyond repair

boo hoo
if youre this mentally weak you should be here

We're all fucked in the head here, bro

>tf
>tp
yeah, but it's not fun when you are treated like an shit because of your skin color
you are whiter than most europeans and live in a first world country. you don't know what is like having your mind fucked beyond repair

except that austrian user

like shit*

You’re just weak bro, most flags seethe at anyone because their women are fucking foreign men

you really have no idea how people discuss race on /bra/. I'm trying to stay in /lat/ because they are good people (and they post anime girls all the time). I'm never going back to /bra/

>discuss race on /bra/.
What do they do?

no, it does not.

they are obsessed with race. they treat brown people like shit, it's worse than Any Forums.
I remember one time, a few months ago, an user said to me that if he had a family of monkeys like mine he would kill his entire family.
they also tried to drive me into suicide a few times, and in one of them I actually tried to do it

I was always insecure about my race before coming here, but I think I would have reached this point no matter what. In some ways, I'm less insecure now than when I was a kid.

This place has acted as an open forum where I can freely express thoughts that are taboo in mainstream society, instead of bottling them all up. I needed Any Forums, and I would say it has had a positive impact on my development. Just use it in moderation. Too much Any Forums is bad for you, too little, and you remain cattle.

Literally wtf most Brazilians I've met here have been nice people. The generals truly are a different place eh

how the fuck is cyberbullying real just close your eyes nigger
ASSuming you are telling the truth you are probably a dumbass little teenage monkey and you should probably stop wasting your limited life on fucking Any Forums of all things go bake a cake or something

Cyberbullying is only real if people dox you or if it's done over voice chat.

This is OP, btw. He claims to be white-passing.
Do you agree with him?

Attached: branco carioca.jpg (520x582, 138.79K)

Looks like a woman's hand

Attached: 1653488603389.jpg (580x563, 34.74K)

eles precisariam ver minha cara pra responder isso

Need to see facial structure for a definitive answer. But just based off of his skin color, he is not European.