Is Europe still religious?

Attached: 5684235468.png (881x665, 336.21K)

No

They are culturally crhistian or muslim in case of Balkans

I'm atheist when i'm 15 but at 20 i realise that crazy ass history teacher know her shit . Society can't function well without religion since we are all just blood thirst animal .

Funny that zoomers are more and more Americanized and yet they completely reject religion. Better atheist than pr*t I guess.

Attached: 1655228519699.png (9069x3192, 2.58M)

You aren't white if you take religion seriously. It's one thing to larp about being a "spiritual Buddhist", but it's something completely different to actually believe in the bible.

Everyone is religious, especially atheists.

I'm quite sure the most functional societies are irreligious at this point.

Reminder that atheism is a mental illness.

Attached: sky father.png (1280x1027, 1.43M)

Europe is culturally Buddhist.

Attached: free eternal life.jpg (2268x3944, 1.39M)

Like ?

East Asia and Europe

Post nose rabbi.

Attached: 1584217158689.png (599x549, 663.06K)

>East Asia & Europe
bruh , you dont know what you saying

>Everyone is religious, especially those who are not.

no my IQ is to high for religion. I'd like to be religious but I am simply to smart

Attached: 642681f.jpg (680x466, 36.06K)

>big brain is just "religious"
>not a member of a specific religion
This proves that whoever made this is not actually religious, because they would advocate their own religions. Religions do not view other religions as equally valid, only tradlarpers who think the Chechen soldiers in Ukraine are "based"

Sky daddy isn't real

Attached: 7DD294B4-8652-455A-97AE-CD1D3FEF3C71.jpg (1622x2048, 284.33K)

What ethnicity wrote the bible?

Northern Euros and East Asians are not religious

Incoming 100 post argument where some basement dwelling christian kid makes a bunch of ridiculous statements no one actually believes about how suffering is actually good, and some similarly retarded atheist takes what he says at face value and fruitlessly tries to reason with him.

>low iq
>"GLORY TO GOD"
>midwit
>"god DOES NOT EXIST"
>high iq
>"I am unsure if God exists, therefore I will act as if he does/they do and live my life to the fullest."

So you know that it's fake but you choose to believe in it anyway?

>Society can't function well without religion since we are all just blood thirst animal .
You don't need God to have law and order
If you do something not accepted by society, like being a blood thirsty animal, you will end up in prison or punished in some other way

Yall needs Jesus

What does God have to do with living your life to the fullest? Most of these religions actually stipulate the opposite, you're supposed to see this life as unimportant and reject the thrills it offers.

This might be more about the fact that American culture encourages people to give strong answers rather than admit that they aren't completely sure.

> I will act as if he does/they do
> and live my life to the fullest
That's an oxymoron you stupid vodka filled lunkhead. You either live in degenerate hedonism or behave out of fear of divine retaliation. Maybe there's something between, but you can't do both

t. "enlightened" atheist
dont reply to me again midwit

Why is this board obssesed with religion?

please see this I cant be bothered for the rest of the midwits that reply to me so use this post as a reference to go back to my post telling you not to reply to me