European military personnel are specifically chosen by height and weight...

European military personnel are specifically chosen by height and weight. They do not get to choose what job they will do in the military. Americans do get to choose what job they do, so people of all body types can be seen. Plus, I suspect European militaries put their most intimidating soldiers forward as the face of their nation when working with foreign militaries. You could consider it a form of overcompensation, to be honest.

Attached: 1655201784803.jpg (1400x900, 1.2M)

>most intimidating

Attached: 1648318119706.jpg (808x767, 47.93K)

All able bodied people are forced to serve and we have some say where we want to go. For example I volunteered to international troops and after qualifying I served there. We were pretty intimidating against American manlets true, but we were a cross section of population.

I'm a manlet and thin

Eurolanklets depend on manlets for their own survival. Without Amerigoblos Russia would steamroll all the way to Portugal in just a week

>5'11 vs 6'0

Why is he staring autistically at them? Is he retarded?

Attached: Sabrina2~01.jpg (316x300, 18.38K)

not matter the height, american manlets on this pic are more likely to survive torso gunshot

It's not Europeans that are large. It's Americans that are small, due to being mutts.

sorry OP but your post reads like a really sad cope when you look at the pic lol

i think he staring past them

>Without Amerigoblos Russia would steamroll all the way to Portugal in just a week
Russians are barely beating some drunken hohols in Ukraine. They'd have no chance against European militaries, Poland alone could rekt their invasion force.

why are poles so ugly

I got a bad feeling they're not finished by a long shot but we'll see.

Post your face.

>due to being mutts.
Higher chances to survive a gunshot when you're smol. It's USA's natural selection.

why does he look like a chud lmao

who do you think joins the military lol

I remember the thread many many years ago when these pictures and edits of them were posted and an American got so butthurt that he started posted picturies of himself and prove Americans weren't mutts kek

they made them smaller and smaller each thread

>the hands on the vest and the wild wild west stance
these niggas goofy

Attached: 1629528112030.jpg (720x525, 61.87K)

people as large as op have a really hard time with some aspects of fitness, especially running and endurance. short people have problems with strength. the ideal military man is a 5'11 turbo manlet

I don't know, most of your armies consist of 20 people. That's not enough to stop the Russian horde.

>average Polack meets tallest mutts.jpg

But that's unironically true. I remember when American army was visting my little brother's high school and they were all mexican-admixed manlets. Even 14 year old girls were taller than them. Every single Polish zoomer mogged the shit out of American soldier.

Attached: pierogi-kebab-burger-zolnierze-porownanie-wielkosci-rozmiaru.jpg (735x999, 183.85K)

Artillery is what kills soldiers not gunshot, smaller guys have statistically less chance of survivor and that was proven historically.

Small guys are eternally fucked.

Military police used to be for tough guys and those with violence issues that werent wanted in platoons because of their disruptive influence

this. Jocko is 5 ft 11 and moggs everyone in this picture physically

>they made them smaller and smaller each thread

Attached: comment_IA0PaeSlQHgjRha8Q2ytruzfiLTsWHug.jpg (425x569, 128.86K)

Military police are called 'dogs' here because they are subhuman 'respect muh authority' types.