He has to go into 100k debt to obtain a piece of paper that MIGHT enables him to get a certain job

>he has to go into 100k debt to obtain a piece of paper that MIGHT enables him to get a certain job

Attached: 1612757269456.jpg (258x544, 31.96K)

>he also earns 100k a year

Attached: 1653933319834.jpg (378x378, 15.75K)

This exactly why so many average Americans like pic related are living paycheck to paycheck.

Attached: FUKsNDzWQAAdYlE.png (1296x796, 57.63K)

>he exists

Attached: 1627545478443.jpg (432x450, 14.39K)

how do people not manage to live on 250k + a year how irresponsible do you have to be with money to waste that much??

Biggest mistake I ever made. I don’t regret getting a degree but I regret not going to a cheap school and getting a single degree that was obtainable in 4 years or less.

I honestly have no idea how people get so far into debt.

if they make that much they probably have to live in a city, which is much much more exorbitantly expensive in relativity

>that might enables him
>he goes to college for free but will always be an ESL
Yeah I'll take the debt

you have a culture thats basically built on consumerism and all ways having the latest and greatest and wasting money on useless shit and there you go

I had a friend in the usa who was a financial advisor for upper middle class people. Majority of times he said he felt more like a psychologist than a financial advisor due to how mental his clients where and how it carried heavily in financial issues.

replace new bmw every 2 years (20% apr)
7 different streaming services + onlyfans
eating out and ordering food 15 times a week
buying funko pops and shit you use twice and then throw away
i NEED to live in downtown San Francisco

that doesn't answer the question

>That certain job will allow him to make +100K yearly or more with the great investment-return ratio as the years go by

German user discovers higher education

Do Germans go into debt to go to university? I already own my own house here and I've been working for less than 5 years

spoiled kid who got a free ride through college, free car and apartment etc. once you take the training wheels off these guys they either go into debt or become addicted to hard drugs and sell all of their stuff except for the microwave.

Community college saved me like $20k
Student aid, scholarships, and side jobs paid for the rest.

I also didn't major in something retarded like sociology and humanities so unless I end up in jail or something I can retire in 15-20 years.

I also pay less taxes and make more than you. When you compare my assets to yours on a chart and move it outwards into the future once I start buying houses I will BYTFO. Like my line will be exponential while you fund social programs and other useless shit

>useless shit
Your entire country is already dealing with the issue of shit social programs. Just about every state is dealing with homelessness, drug addiction, shit healthcare, schizos having mental breakdowns and shooting kids, etc.
I dont understand how you guys celebrate being at the top of a pile of shit.

simply do not pay lmao

I think this amount is perfectly reasonable for college.

You see, most americans go to publich high school and public elementary school, so its free for them. Here you have to pay something around 10k a year of our national currency, for about of 10 years of education before university. I imagine an equivalent amount in dollars would be paid for a private school in america if they didnt get decent public education. So the parents are able to save, say, 10 k USD a year for 10 years, which is just what they need to send their kids to college. Besides, I believe that in-state tuition would be much cheaper, around 42 k after 4 years, and many states have world class universities offering in-state tuition.

you'll be rich in brazil 2.0 grats