/brit/

Attached: xx.jpg (854x480, 50.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N7XAGvc5N34
youtube.com/watch?v=kzeLAr9wygY&
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sigh, time for the weekly Oasistoil (forcing myself to listen to Be Here Now from start to finish every week until I like it)

Laughing at the thought of intergalactic black people

anime

Need to spaff

Attached: the godless orient 30.webm (720x1280, 640.13K)

As a Scot I don't want it to be the case but I am expecting independence to happen in my lifetime. Successive British governments have done absolutely nothing to engender a strong, shared sense of identity and under such conditions you will obviously see disintegration. Blair's New Labour worked feverishly to deconstruct such notions at the cultural, institutional and political level through devolution, an onslaught of mass migration and a general deconstruction of British culture, history & worth by creating new partisan institutions and occupying old ones.

The Tories, being utterly worthless and feckless, picked up exactly where he left off. They sustain all of his projects of decline. Devolution? Amazing, Tories now love it so much they want it in England too. Mass migration? More please, Tories want 1m+ people entering a year. Deconstruction of British identity? Yeah let's do absolutely nothing to eject the Blairite traitors lining our institutions, maybe consider altering BBC license fee structure in like 5 years or something. Hell let's give Blair all the honours under the sun since he's still basically the PM.

So I am left asking, why does the UK even exist as an entity? Who is it meant to serve? Anyone who can buy a passport or enter illegally? Someone tell me.

bicep

Attached: bicep.jpg (900x900, 87.89K)

>Average UK wages fall at fastest rate for more than two decades

Any nothing of a man in?

corr would love to spaff inside her

Don't understand the appeal of poppers
I've tried them and whenever I drink it it burns my throat like mad
Do gays really

Attached: xzkls96fek591.jpg (800x450, 83.46K)

England - Hungary in 2 hours

Betting against inflation lasting until Christmas

Mental how the Russians interfered in the Scottish referendum in favour of Independence and nobody brings that up.

Because this country doesn't have a coherent demos or nation any more. This is not an island unified by shared religious beliefs, nor culture, nor ethnicity and decreasingly so in all domains. The core is utterly rotten. Everyone who voted Leave in 2016 could see as much, all you're seeing here in Scotland is a manifestation of the same feelings but instead of trying to revive it some people want to cut loose.

So why shouldn't Scotland be independent? It's a more coherent nation than the neo-liberal hell Blair constructed and the Tories maintain. The alternative to Scottish nationalism is British nationalism and there is nobody near power who dare even touch such a thing. The self-hatred in this country runs so deep that to even conceptualise ourselves in the collective plural, "we, a nation", is to be seen as a vicious racist who wants to murder people. We won two world wars only to commit suicide.
Now I'm under no illusion that an independent Scotland would be any different but can anyone actually explain to me why the UK should exist using non-material / non-economic arguments? Because if you can't that's like staying in loveless marriage because your partner is rich. It's already dead and as soon as the money stops flowing things will break apart.

Neo-liberalism has destroyed the UK and will continue to destroy the UK. There is nothing binding this country together any more. Everything is about money and hedonism. Things will most likely shatter into a unified Ireland and independent Scotland, Wales and England by the middle of the century. Especially as the US declines and Chinese power seeks to divide Western countries.

aye. really just an overgrown worm going to toil then going back to my lonely flat, posting here, watching the zogbox, staring at the ceiling and imagining a better life with someone who loves me.

Feel sorry for troons. They're completely manipulated by medical institutions, governments and social media. They're mentally ill and need genuine help not positive reinforcement of their psychosis.

Attached: tr.jpg (976x549, 314.6K)

I'd forgotten desu so thanks

Good post

We aren't going to the stars mate. Sorry to burst your bubble. The fantasy of shows like Star Trek, a peaceful, united world where somehow everyone retains their cultures and humanity colonises the galaxy with futuristic technology, is that, a fantasy.

We're going to be living in a neo-fuedalist system, surrounded by third world immigrants. There won't be a British culture, their might be an identity called the United Kingdom, but it won't resemble anything like today.
To use popular culture terms, it will be like Cyberpunk or Ready Player one, a technological dystopia where the serf classes live in urban slums and favelas, toiling away for mega-corporations.
I reckon that system will eventually breakdown sometime in the 2100s or 2200s, and we might even slowly regress to a medieval level of technology. The 20th and early 21st centuries were mankinds golden age. We will die where we were born, Earth.

England cries out for Latinas

Attached: 1655142270180.webm (640x640, 1.08M)

>obvious new driver/rider stalls at the lights
>cunts immediately start honking
Why are trannies like this?

Attached: 1437826242386.jpg (1280x959, 228.11K)

Was just saying this down the pub

see that destransitioner thread on twitter this morning?

just spaffed

Grime is 20 years old. I remember it like it was yesterday...

youtube.com/watch?v=N7XAGvc5N34

My Spanish blood is boiling

I am bad at science because I am right-brained
anyone else here the same

Attached: left-right-brain[1].jpg (1000x664, 56.37K)

This has been debunked

used to love this mf like you wouldn't believe

youtube.com/watch?v=kzeLAr9wygY&

Not sure trannies are the ones honking

they look like that for like 3 years max then balloon

people love getting angry and feeling justified in doing so

Need Kianna Dior's throat on my dick

Attached: EOPMjBwUUAAbJZc.jpg (671x671, 75.32K)

Attached: f8gu.webm (576x1024, 2.57M)

pseudoscience

yeah it's the clowns that are the real problem

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE

>why does the UK even exist as an entity? Who is it meant to serve?
It exists to enrich the transnational capitalist class.
Enough brits support globalism and the status quo for that to not change in our lifetimes, your country is only going to become more American imo.

BWC

she looks exactly like my ex-gf. might even be. creepy

>troon cemetary
ahahahahahaha

Hecking sick of this mfing clown world!

Place called Troon in Scotland.
I've been, used to go there with my mates as a teenager and get pissed off Tonic wine on the beach.

the continent is 10 years behind us, if that
we're all headed the same way

Don't stall next time you useless cunt

all nonsense

>these trannies, are they in the room right now?

Attached: 1653439030899.jpg (720x700, 319.82K)

For me its occasionally seeing my fellow schizo mates but otherwise sitting in my flat shitposting

Lad you're supposed to sniff them not drink them you mad fuck

yes my brother

Attached: 1655133165831.png (1808x178, 59.33K)

I'm livid every time I come across one of Those shitty one-liners normalfags put on social media that they think are "deep"

No, but they are in this thread.

Yes *holds up mirror*

Attached: 1643007873959.jpg (853x1000, 237.31K)

Attached: 1655225373221.webm (540x960, 613.51K)

This ginger nut is a tranny.