>>166328450

>be polish
>22 y/o with great job, big apartment in a comfy commie building and a sedan thanks to booming economy
>have no gf but mom sets me up with qt 16 y/o with rich parents. Again booming economy, largest consistent grow in the entire EU. (I'm not making this up, it was based on a post that was later deleted)
>claim to suffer

Attached: Flag_of_Poland.svg.png (1200x750, 567)

>22 y/o with great job, big apartment in a comfy commie building and a sedan thanks to booming economy
Average polish cannot afford a home or apartment in that age, unless he's lucky to inherit it from parents

I'm 26 yo and I still have to live with parents because I can't even afford the rent in big city

you forgot where he gets to fuck his choice of 10/10 Ukrainian refugee girls

Where do you work. I'm a university student and I rent a room

shit you're right. they don't suffer

GdaƄsk is too unaffodable.
I work in insurance company and I make a bit more than minimum wage and to live comfortably I would not rent here because that would be over half of my wage. Especially now during the migrant crisis.

It's good to have parents who pay for your shit so you can afford renting I didn't have such luxury. I have 3 sisters and they are expensive

Those are all 30 year old or more overused mommas with children

Polish women are ugly plus there is no actual winning

Attached: polish.png (1192x1520, 924.33K)

I guess all the prime 22 year olds were already taken by Chads (ie. not you)

that's right, they were taken by me
t. chad

You miss the whole fucking point. Ukrainian and Polish whores aka women are not as good looking as you think they are. What's worse, they actually think they look good XD

wait you mean they're not blonde trad Catholic goddesses with amazing tits?

Some polish women are actually nice but they are all extreme leftist shitheads so it's no-no for me.

They have ukrainian boyfirends.

And I was in owe how oldschool they all are. I've deen a dude taking a knee and giving flowers to his fiance and entering tram while holding hands together and talking while I smelled the flowers and they keep on holding hands all time.

That was fucking romantic.

I haven't seen that shit in my life from polish people. We maybe did that in 80's and 90's today we're americanized trashes

Women have no concept of nation, belongig or self-awareness, they are just holes unironically.
They think that repeating some empty slogans will make them look like they have personalities, they don't.

>22 y/o with great job, big apartment
>IN POLAND
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHA is this some kind of a fantasy or what

I mog the shit out of you, you mongrel retard kek. I had women that you could only dream of. My points come all from observations and experience.

and then you shat in your bed

Never happened. I pissed myself once after a 4 day vodka bender though.

rip your liver

Never existed in the first place. Let's just say that I've got disappointed with life very early. It's all shit you know.