What is like playing these WW2 games as German/Russian?

what is like playing these WW2 games as German/Russian?
>why are you playing this old shit
Because im poor, living in 3rd world country where I have to work 6 month without eating to have a decent computer

Attached: IMG_20220614_122516.jpg (1080x566, 261.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GeEEN0tuSn0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can't you just pay in installments?

Attached: 1631152705163.jpg (534x663, 197.81K)

>CoD2
Those were the times...

It's cool if it's something where you can play as either side bc i can rp as my grandpa, but if it's just "johnny smith the American singlehandedly kills all the evil Nazis and personally ends Hitler (this is very good)!!!" I usually leave it be

>what is like playing these WW2 games as German/Russian?

Here in Siberia where I live there are many descendants of Germans. Once we played with a friend who was a Siberian German in a similar vidya and I told him something like "kill these Germans, they are on the right" he was offended and said that they were not Germans, but fascists.

We were 14-15 years old.

this is what im gonna do after getting a job
cod waw is better, but I installed cod2 because i played world at war all day, fuck that game is amazing
lmao, wholesome immersion, only hate the russian stereotypes they put in game ,MOTHER RUSSIA!!!! and that forced russian accent

Why is ww2 so popular in movies, games, books, documentaries. It's really annoying.

Cod 2 was awesome

ICH HAB EINEN!

America

Those who experienced ww2 first hand are dead. I really wonder what keeps it going.

it's the last real war the worlds had

Now i feel like playing red orchestra 2 again

They have just died, and we also haven't had a real war since then

People who never lived through it. it's why every ww2 is now alt history or just factually incorrect look at cod vanguard

Feels good even despite the horrible exaggerations these games make (Klyukva).

Attached: file.png (1200x960, 1.15M)

I remember when russians seethe over new Call of Duty where russians portrayed as genocidal invaders...

That didn't age well

Yeah,but Wolfenstein's MechaHitler was pretty cool.

I always LARP in this mission because my grandfather was a prisoner in Vorkuta
youtube.com/watch?v=GeEEN0tuSn0
don't know if he was there during the uprising THOUGH, he didn't talk much about his war experience

Because the 6 billion died in the Holocaust during that war.

it is the founding mythology of our current world order
so long as people believe in its narratives, all power structures are validated