/brit/

McAfee edition

Attached: mcafee.jpg (1460x1536, 554.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

globalplayer.com/catchup/lbc/london/episodes/2zGzHQ7BMqdPBEPLsbbwkXVBeL/?t=2975
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

anime

memes

kek

Attached: 1654184345749.jpg (1000x1412, 594.03K)

So why did they kill him exactly?

Do you not find that gives you headaches

this is literally what I see
finally the non-believers here will understand

mad the mcafee gimmick only took off like a week before he died
still giggle at the new twists people put on it

bröthers

Attached: 1654414762813.png (707x988, 1.07M)

going to do Nofap + Cold Bath + MGTOW + eat raw meat + eat facing the wall + biohack + sleep on the floor to fix the posture + Jordan Peterson + mewing + HBD + RSD + jelq + sleep 5 hours a day + iced coffee without sugar + equestrian + compilation mitadas gibeiranaro and Enéas + raw garlic + rivotrill + Brain Force + Fasting + iasd meditation + songs for concentration, focus and intelligence + internet IQ test + monkey noises when alone + Viking cancer lineage groups + stay away from 4G internet pole + youtube from Alexandre Tasca + 5 seconds calisthenics atacama desert + glasses from the turn down for what in the profile picture + nietzsche quotes in brainy quote + raise chicken in the room without the parents knowing + a spoonful of oil when you wake up and before bedtime + 24hr fast every 72hrs + VT at the premiere as soon as you arrive from the stadium + Ultras World channel + LibreFighting + Operation Werewolf + buy Paul Waggener merch + Centhurion METHOD + humilliation exposure with the purpose of creating a crust in your mind capable of developing a resilience that resists humiliation as if it were nothing + taking a bare bath in a gym shower with a pissed floor + home weight training + hacking sleep + Entrepreneur + 10 books of self help per month + PUA + walking with open back to show domination and confidence + Biokinesis + 432hz music + Moving the stick without blinking the butt + transcendental meditation + minoxidil to grow a beard + filmography Jason Stataham + going to the cinema alone + saitama training + lair brook diet + alkaline water + The Wim Hof Method + articles from O Sentinela + Dídimo Matos Library + sleeping facing the wall whistling in the dark to scare the curupira + giving 3 skips every time you get out of bed + create a course on how to make money on the internet + free diet ebook + count macros and micros + 600 score at the Bar mitzvah + breed large cockroach to kill cockroaches + fake profile paid for encounters in the rocket

Refugee hotel volunteer calls LBC
globalplayer.com/catchup/lbc/london/episodes/2zGzHQ7BMqdPBEPLsbbwkXVBeL/?t=2975

>Majority tried to seek asylum in Belgium and France and failed
>They come to England because they believe the English are not racist and the government pays for everything
>Hotel food is completely wasted
>No monitoring at all
>The volunteer estimates that 80% are economic migrants

>UNHCR says "95% are genuine asylum seekers"
One of the most corrupt organisations on the planet.

Attached: AndrewPierce.jpg (720x1055, 167.07K)

can't believe lil loaded killed himself
rip king

I was watching this british youtuber that was giving my mong brain financial advice like how credit cards work and what a stocks and shares isa is but now all he does is post clickbait about bitcoin and elon musk

it's sad what youtube does to these people. They start off normal discussing good topics and end up with 6 months semen slurping for the algorithm posting elsagate tier thumbnails

don't have an account

And you’re posting this here, on the arse end of the Internet, for what purpose? It’s not going to change anything. I suppose though people need an outlet

yeah let me just take the word of a radio caller as gospel

Why do you keep posting this you mong

he's a schizo leave him be

might buy a gun

What would you do if you got deported to Rwanda lads?

I'd probably seriously consider suicide.

Attached: 08978gyv.webm (576x1024, 2.79M)

what kind?

this is the main problem with youtube desu
lead to the death of many good channels because they refused to sink to making clickbait shit

i'd have sex with african women

cocoa!

Attached: 1602322092565.jpg (1000x1414, 582.76K)

4 posts already seething over this. Convinced Brit are just migrants in hotels with nothing to do desu

was thinking about starting a blog where i just write little essays about stuff i come across like articles i read or books i read or things that occur to me while im on a walk

but i tried doing it once and it just came out as complete schizo babble and required a lot of effort

instead i just post shite on brit/Any Forums to offload.

Why would I be deported to Rwanda?
The only reason I would genuinely be deported would be if there was a turbo-Rorke revolution, the country became extremely fascist, and they were autistic enough to find I had Irish grandparents.
Considering the Irish are practically identical to the Scottish and Welsh, who are considered white Britons, and extremely closely related to the English, I consider myself white British.

become a danny archer like character but ugly and shit with guns

as the quality of the internet improves everything else around it has declined

just imagine the situation where you basically woke up on a plane going to rwanda told you're being deported there.
you can protest but im british but you can't find a passport on you and no one is listening.

what would you do?

>Germany to protect Gazprom Germania from insolvency with up to €10 billion loan
Mental

Attached: illust_98880612_20220606_182008.jpg (2567x1282, 689.03K)

embassy lol.
but assuming I can't then I'd get a job and live there, the same thing I do here

Not really though are you? You're some bogtrotter same as the rest.

HOWLING

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1002x396, 98.3K)

the good old days of the internet and gaming
rest in peace

Attached: EA5EzBpUIAA6l2H.jpg (960x948, 198.84K)

Difference is it wouldn't happen to me.
I'll have to sit here and imagine, it will happen to fighting age men who leech benefits and should be back home fighting for their country.

YOU LISTEN HERE KAFFER

Attached: 1630406394140.png (1000x1504, 2.05M)

Rwanda's not so bad. Question is would I keep all my possessions and assets or would I become a poor man in Rwanda.

In which case I would jump off a cliff desu

screaming at this

Attached: 1655219981380.webm (1024x768, 2.66M)

you go to the embassy and they refuse to help you, saying they have no record of you.

ok
>get a job and live there
ok but this a country which is only 2% as rich as the UK per person ($700 gdp per capita vs the UK's $44,000)

Haha, I reported you, but for illegal content

Why does rorke use the term 'fighting age' when discussing this issue. Are you trying to make migrants sound scary.

poor man in Rwanda. i don't mean doing a ugandalad, i mean doing a refugee.

Yes, animal cruelty is always fun
*tips*tpsnr

reckon a gf the same height as you would be nice

do i keep the money in my bank?
if so i live like a king until it runs out then kill myself

because they can fight, like ukranian men are doing

see

Attached: oiyntb.webm (576x1024, 2.8M)

Business plan: Create a multimedia franchise more popular than Marvel, Pokemon, Harry Potter, and Star Wars COMBINED and be very rich from the profits

thoughts?

But what did the hotel workers in these migrant hotels think. Boy a lot of these refugees have a lot of jordans and yeezys. Huh, this whole group just said they got five guys and don't want our free hotel food. What does bang fraud mean?

Sick freak

nah cause then you end up in a situation where she either wears heels and is taller than you (subconsciously emasculating you in her eyes) or you directly tell her she can't wear heels with you (consciously emasculating you in her eyes)

in that case retreat into the jungle and become a wild man

it's a rat, leftypol

croatia confirmed non-white

He's highlighting that they're fucking cowards, supposedly fleeing oppressive regimes, rather than standing up to them.
Why does leftypol want so many cowardly third worlders in the country?

Easier said than done desu

business idea: a hipster food joint in shoreditch that is based entirely around a menu of gourmet and instagrammable loaded chip butties

Because that's what they are, fighting age men. Not women or children. Men have the capacity for rape, for murder, to be a terrorist.
You seriously telling me that inviting thousands of 20s and 30s something men into the country from the third world, is a good idea?
Yes, migrants are scary. A migrant blew up children at Manchester. A migrant killed innocent people on London Bridge. A migrant flattened innocent civilians with a lorry in Nice.

I'd rather be safe than tolerant.