Do people celebrate birthdays in your country?

Do people celebrate birthdays in your country?

In the UK, followers of the Lord God don't celebrate birthdays ! The birthday tradition has its roots in pre-Christian rituals, and has ties with other pagan folk beliefs like spirits and horoscopes. However, the Bible condemns exactly this !

Deuteronomy 18:14: For these nations that you are dispossessing used to listen to those practicing magic and divination, but Jehovah your God has not allowed you to do anything like this.
Galatians 5:19-21: Now the works of the flesh are plainly seen, and they are sexual immorality, uncleanness, brazen conduct, idolatry, spiritism, hostility, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, dissensions, divisions, sects, envy, drunkenness, wild parties, and things like these. I am forewarning you about these things, the same way I already warned you, that those who practice such things will not inherit God’s Kingdom.
jw.support/birthday-celebrations/

Attached: 1654116295114.png (1080x1078, 704.68K)

Turn off your VPN, JWAnon. We all know it's you

>NOOOO YOU CAN'T CELEBRATE YOUR BIRTHDAY... BECAUSE YOU CAN'T, OK?

There are Jehovah's Witnesses all over the world.
Because it displeases Jehovah. The Bible says the day of death is better than the day of birth. (Ecclesiastes 7:1). The only commemoration that Christians are required to keep involves, not a birth, but a death—that of Jesus !

Luke 22:17-20
And accepting a cup, he gave thanks and said: “Take this and pass it from one to the other among yourselves, for I tell you, from now on, I will not drink again from the product of the vine until the Kingdom of God comes.” Also, he took a loaf, gave thanks, broke it, and gave it to them, saying: “This means my body, which is to be given in your behalf. Keep doing this in remembrance of me.” Also, he did the same with the cup after they had the evening meal, saying: “This cup means the new covenant by virtue of my blood, which is to be poured out in your behalf."

UK Goodnites

Hey, that wasn't nice. I expected this to be a lara thread.

Attached: 1636947039494.jpg (894x754, 146.22K)

Betoid love and affectionate cuddling followed by passionate sex followed by more betoid cuddling.

You will get your justice soon Swedeanon, I believe it. We just have to get it into her head that we would all convert to mormanism or whatever if she shows her boobs

She already admitted she only likes Englishmen sorry lad

She can like whatever she wants, I am not asking for her hand in marriage, I'm simply asking her to show me her bosom.

>the day of death is better than the day of birth
>don't celebrate birthdays
What kind of mental gymnastics do you have to do to get that out of the first sentence?

Hebrews 13:4
Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous.

Lara will not show you here bosom, she is saving it for me (her future English husband)

her*

Lamentations 4:3
Even jackals offer their breasts to nurse their young, but my people have become heartless like ostriches in the desert.

Very interesting. Does that mean every Christian girl with huge boobs is required to let me suck on her tiddies? Just asking for a friend of course

The difference is that jackal cubs have no impure intentions in seeking the breast of their mothers whereas you have nothing but impure intentions

Everybody celebrates his or her birthday. Only creeps and weirdoes don't.

why do you value your temporal false flesh over the eternal word of God?

>create women with tits
>NOO YOU CAN'T JUST WANT TO SEE THEIR PERFECT FORM IT'S IMPURE
What did our almighty, all-knowing and benevolent creator mean by this?

>There are Jehovah's Witnesses all over the world.
But only one of them is schizophrenic enough to preach on hongkong deep diving forum.

Yes.
My intentions are not impure.

valuing your flesh anymore than some non important thing is idolatry and against gods will. You must demonstrate your commitment to the divine word of the LORD by demonstrating you care not for this world by offering your body, amen.

Hello LADIES and GENTLEMEN

marrying Lara and forcing her to convert to catholicism

That's called lying. Only heterosexual men like British men.

How can you call yourself a christian if you cover up yourself?
Adam and Eve where naked in paradise!

I OPEN thread see talking very happy to be here goodbye do not play on the road thank you

kek what causes this phenomenon

>abrahamists celebrate the death by stoning of a handicapped person with gigantism

Grim