me and your mom

They invented the angle

My man green Ireland

Boss crackers splittin your ass.

africans who speak portuguese unironically better than brazilians

Just Brazil

youtube.com/watch?v=KRp2PASL5Aw

How many of them still speak Portugese?

idk but when I hear angola i always imagine black people with machetes killing each other

rare flag, how is life in your country?

>better
Just because they speak portuguese just like you retards, it doesn't mean we don't speak it properly.
Hoje é meu aniverserio estou de parabuains
youtu.be/tl9WC-OPP18

they be poor as fuck yo

More and more every day. It's their official language

Unlike with french and british colonies in africa where they reverted to using their native languages and simply use french/english for administrative purposes, portuguese in Angola, Mozambique etc is pretty much THE only language that most people speak, sure a lot of people know mbundu and other native tongues but they use it as a second language, ultimately portuguese is the language people over there use in everyday stuff both in formal and informal contexts, not just for administration purposes
I guess one way to look at it is the way they treat Quechua and Aymara in Peru and Bolivia, or Gaelic in Ireland, a lot people speak it and their societies try to preserve it and even promote it but at the end of the day spanish/english is the only language that actually matters and that's actually being used on a daily basis

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kHhSGJmTabw

What happens in Cabinda

Oil
lots of it and literally the only part of the country that has it ironically

Independence movement