Why on Earth would anyone want to be an old worlder...

Why on Earth would anyone want to be an old worlder, where everything is stagnant and dilapidating when you can be a New Worlder, and reach for the skies?

Old good new bad mentality is for cowards who want to do nothing but cower in the shadows of their ancestors.

Attached: 1920px-Gold_Coast_skyline.jpg (1920x1138, 378.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nomenklatura
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The new world is very ugly, that's the problem.

um sweaty?

Attached: Blackpool_tower_from_central_pier_ferris_wheel.jpg (2529x1857, 1.34M)

new world was going good for a while and then for some reason we decided we're going to be as gay as humanly possible

Old world is a museum. New world is a mall. Pick your poison.

There is too much nepotism and corporate dictatorship in the New World.
People are made to think what corporations this would be good for their profits and people take it and consume.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nomenklatura

Old world is comfy, we can bask in our irrelevancy and be cut off from great power dick waving games. And as an added bonus we have unbroken lineage of blood and soil, not morally abhorrent mutt blood on a stolen soil. We made ourselves not at the expense of others like new worlders did (New Zeeland is based tho, didn't they make peace with maori and have a power shared agreement or something like that? Gotta respect that even if Europeans there are immigrant scum).

>didn't they make peace with maori and have a power shared agreement or something like that?

maori themselves are not natives lol

Fucking soulless shit.

I thought they were. And when they got guns they started their own little imperial conquests in polynesia. Maybe that's why they got along with anglo immigrants, both are unredeemable assholes.

>Muh blood and soil
Oh boo boo, you're ancestors raped and murdered the previous inhabitants 3000 years ago as opposed to 500 years ago, that doesn't mean that you have a Divine deed to the patch of dirt you shit and grow food on. We all live on the same fucking rock flying in space.
Hell, with all the border changes you faggots have had due to the constant warring, a lot don't even actually live on their real ancestral land. Russians expelled a bunch of Finns from Karelia and moved in Russian colonists. Czechs kicked out the Krauts, Greeks kicked out Turks, Poles kicked out Germans as well, etc. You gonna tell me that Ivan Ivanovich's family have been raised in Kaliningrad for time immemorial?

>Oh boo boo, you're ancestors raped and murdered the previous inhabitants 3000 years ago as opposed to 500 years ago, that doesn't mean that you have a Divine deed to the patch of dirt you shit and grow food on.
New worlder cope. The fact of the matter is that natives your ancestors raped and stole the land from are still alive. And you lot gleefully destroy Amazon where many trtibes yet still live. The genocide is ongoing and you are part of it. The fact that proto-germanics intermingled with ugrics some thousand of years ago doesn't mean that there was comparable genocide here, they both are my ancestors and this land is ours.

Your country looks like a village compared to Moscow or Shanghai

>tf
>tp

delusional
can’t wait for based putin to wipe binland from the face of the earth btw

i do believe it was Europe that decided that this land shouldn't just be left to its native inhabitants. you Old Worlders did have that chance, you know. to leave it alone. don't blame the Spanish or the Italians or whatever, they're just the ones with the most opportune sailing conditions.

>you are from a country with high nepotism so you don't have a right to tell other countries have nepotism issues, I tell so!

The truth hurts doesn't it? The fact you are of mutt blood living on a stolen soil means that your perception or reality and justice is warped. And when people tell you this fact, you lash out and start having fantasizes of natives being wiped out by imperial powers like Russia. Because that is the only language new worlders understand, force and subjugation. Our morals' are so different that regular communication might be impossible.

There was no Europe deciding anything, it was colonials who willingly traveled there to steal lands from the natives. In fact one of the reasons for American independence war was that the crown had deals with natives but greedy genocidial colonists wanted their lands. No one was forced to move into new world. Well African slaves were and even if I don't care for black people, they and the natives are only ones who have moral right to live there.

>steal
Buy.

>The fact you are of mutt blood living on a stolen soil
touch grass you mentally ill retard. as the Brazilian pointed out, the various peoples of the world have been fucking and killing each other since time immemorial, to pretend that you’re some kind of “pure blood” whatever the fuck that means is just cope of the highest order

Attached: D5034870-BD6C-4231-82B6-4BDE77C76663.jpg (1200x766, 141.9K)

>The fact of the matter is that natives your ancestors raped and stole the land from are still alive
Yeah, the Basques are still around in Iberia, they're the last pre-Indo European people left in your continent.
> And you lot gleefully destroy Amazon where many trtibes yet still live
"Muh amazon!!" You lot chopped down your forests in the Bronze Age already, once again this is a simple matter of time, you're just mad that we're doing it now as opposed to yesterday.
>The fact that proto-germanics intermingled with ugrics some thousand of years ago doesn't mean that there was comparable genocide here, they both are my ancestors and this land is ours.
We're mixed race too you moron. The indigenous people are our matrilineal ancestors.

fulfilling the grandest potential of colonialism is a European trait. other colonial societies did make headway into the world for slaves and resources, but it was only the Europeans who desired to create a beacon of Europe in other parts of the world.

New worlder morals are so warped that they always go back to the cope of 'well everyone was a murderer so why can't I be?!'. The fact is, like I said to the Brazilian guy, is that the subjugation of natives is ONGOING at this very moment in the new world. My proto-germanic and ugric ancestors made babies and a new culture emerged from it. It is our land. Meanwhile Amazon is being destroyed and natives live in shitty conditions in reservations. Canadian schools where they kidnapped native children were closed in the fucking 90's. And you bring some ancient history 'well Grug hit Uruk with a club so it is alright if native women dissappear today' like it frees you (you as in American state, not you you personally mind you. You might be an asshole with a warped sense of morality but I'
m not blaming you for crimes) from responsibility.

>"Muh amazon!!" You lot chopped down your forests in the Bronze Age already, once again this is a simple matter of time, you're just mad that we're doing it now as opposed to yesterday.
We have plenty of forests in Finland and most importantly there aren't people living there whose homes are destroyed when they are chopped down. And yes you are doing it today as opposed to ancient times. We should know it better now. But this just exemplifies the difference between new worlders and old worlders, we recognize evil and want to avoid it and you lot go with the original sin argument of 'humanity is evil, always has been, hence we can chop down Amazon and drive the people there out because we are evil humans'. You revel in it.

>the subjugation of natives is ONGOING at this very moment in the new world
stopped reading there lmao what a retard you are dude
natives in the us have reservations and lots of exclusive hunting/fishing rights, scholarships, affirmative action, etc.
most Latinos have native blood. once again, touch grass and come back to reality delusional retard

Attached: DFC8C602-BF39-49E1-A65B-94859032D40E.gif (255x191, 3.44M)

The old world is a museum in the process of being turned into a mall and the new world is an abandoned one that will be bulldozed to make room for more favela shacks soon. Both are merely on different points of the same path.

>tftp

Evil person when confronted with his evil deeds stops listening because it might harm his sense of self. This tracks. But I'm sure that those natives whose homes are destroyed in Amazon will be glad that some new world nations have deemed that their natives can live in shitty conditions in reservations... New worlders revel in the original sin and yet they think they are better than old worlders.

You’re wrong. They’re are at the exact same point.

>dude just choose to be born elsewhere
horrible bait, filtering australian op's

Attached: 1649009234035.jpg (571x548, 47.59K)

You think it’s not exactly the same in the Europe. The only difference is the corporations are smaller and fewer. Democracy trends toward oligarchy everywhere.

By the New World you mean America.
Nobody is jumping at the chance to live in Argentina or Mexico.
Most people would rather live in say, France or Germany than they would Uruguay.

the new world disgusts me