/dixie/

renounce federalism edition

Attached: 1622553539304.jpg (700x635, 69.09K)

God I moved up to Massachussets for a job and I fucking hate it here.

Attached: 1433715379303.jpg (1200x900, 351.27K)

hows about I announce federalism fellas

>massivejewshits
jesus user, even other yankees call new englanders yankees

that is your prerogative

Attached: 1491913428414.gif (645x773, 15.88K)

Winter is coming and my old sneakers had a hole so big that one could put two fingers inside, so after a month of sacrifices that allowed me to save money, I went yesterday to a shopping mall to buy myself some proper boots for winter. In CCC boutique I found pic rel. Well-made, reasonable price, trendy look- I didn't hesitate long. I got back home with the boots, walked a bit in them around the room, checked myself in the mirror and felt good. Also I properly impregnated them to be waterproof and not damage.
Today I went in my new boots to the university. I felt more confident thanks to them, when I was sitting in the hall I would stretch my legs far so people could see better how elegant boots I have. After the classes I'm waiting for the bus on Krakowskie Przedmieście and then from a café walks out well-known catholic traveler Wojciech Cejrowski. Smartly dressed and not in some hawaian shirt, from exotic motives he only had a cup for yerba mate in his hand.
He looked at me, my boots, and approched and asks if these boots are from CCC for 139,00zł. I gladly reply that, yes Mr. Wojciech these are exactly the same, and how nice of you Sir to notice. Cejrowski replied only with
>trash

Attached: 1628991270265.gif (460x259, 3.35M)

>i moved from my southern uneducated shithole full of retards to a place with highly educated people and opportunity
ftfy

Yeah but I was getting 30k more than I was in Florida so I thought it was worth it.

It was not

My jaw dropped and I don't know what's this about. Cejrowski asks, which word I don't understand "trash" or "trash". So I say that I understand both but I dont know why he's saying that. Cejrowski says that it's because only trash can wear such shitty, poorfag boots. That he went to wild countries and there UN and the Red Cross were sending such boots for poor people for free and even they didn't want to walk in them but were throwing them out. And that there was even a special meeting of UNICEF committee that you can't give such shitty boots to hungry kids, so they stopped sending them there but to shops in Poland.
People at the bus stop are laughing under their breathes and are looking at my boots, I start to feel a lump in my throat and I'm trying to hide behind someone but to no avail. But then I thought, I wont be mocked, even by a famous man, and I scream at Wojciech that he himself walks barefoot around the world so he has no right to pick on my boots.
Cejrowski starts laughing and says that barefoot he walks in elegant foreign countries and not in Poland where every 5 meters you can step in dog shit or some syringe with HIV, and that around Poland he walks in proper boots and he shows me his boots with some fringes, belts, dolce&gabana and that they even have such a button that if he gets buried by an avalanche he presses it and then he can be found under the snow.

Attached: 1631561330513.gif (480x270, 1.6M)

>renounce federalism
Fedrealism is based though and only meme countries aren't federations.

Attached: 1654517824990.jpg (897x759, 55.55K)

I'm not letting him win and scream that after all he's a devout believer and that Jesus Christ walked barefoot or in some falling apart sandals so why is he mocking me. Cejrowski responds that these Jesus's sandals are leftist propaganda of the second vatican council and Jesus was choosing his footwear very carefully, and if he came now to earth again and saw me in these boots he would punch me in my fucking mug. I'm all red, don't know what to say, people are laughing like a drain and Wojciech Cejrowski says that I should act like a white man with honor and take off these boots and throw them the fuck out. So I'm taking them off, all blubbered, such regret I felt, and I'm putting them in the bin at the bus stop very delicately, because I wanted to take them out after Cejrowski leaves.
I'm standing on snow only in socks, feet are burning from the cold, the bus is slowly approaching, I wanted to swiftly grab the boots and get inside but when I got to the bin Wojciech cut me off and said that I should have some dignity. I got on the bus barefoot, rode one stop, got off and running I go to get the boots back. I search the bin, throw everything out but there's no boots. I ask the people who were standing at the stop if someone took the boots from the bin and they say that yes, a well-known traveler Wojciech Cejrowski was here and took the boots and said that he's going on a risky trip to Nepal and he'll have just the right boots, elegant and reliable.
And I will the whole winter walk in the old fucking sneakers.

Attached: 1639693574637.gif (300x169, 2.17M)

>opportunity
>new england
there is nothing there for sale to anyone who makes less than upper 6 figure salaries

federalism is just nationalism for civil servants, bureaucrats and politicians

>mixing legit concerns with schizo shit like building 7 (was hit by giant chunks of one of the other towers) and northwoods (dismissed by the government as retarded)

Am I the only one that knows the state as Mass a'two shits?

>debris caused the entire building to fall down in the same manner the twin towers did on the same day
its almost like flight 93 was supposed to hit that one but the terrorists got the shit beat out of them and the plane crashed instead of hitting the third tower

building*
not tower
excuse me

Attached: 1640338548047.png (524x930, 506.75K)

Attached: 1655182915916.png (3005x3576, 1.18M)

Elephant is me
Woman is federalism

thats pretty rad man
double tap

Attached: 1527958729405.png (600x600, 207.41K)