Be honest, do you return your shopping carts?

Be honest, do you return your shopping carts?

Attached: shopping-cart-alignment.jpg (1200x1006, 369.91K)

Yeah but you have to put in a €1 coin to get the cart so it's encouraged. I would do it regardless though.

not my problem

Yes because I'm white

Yes, though I don't often shop with one. The local chain grocer I use doesn't have real stalls in the parking lot, but just little lanes with curbs they go in. I don't feel that's a very good spot as they're angled to roll back out for drainage. I bring them back to the front since I'm a good, honest, hard working, white person.

No, there are always some employee passing by collecting the carts.

I haven't even seen a single brown not return them.

I want to fuck a Latino boy on a shopping cart

Yes, I don't want people to judge me for not doing so and I want my euro back.

I live next to supermarket so I take it home with me

Attached: lidl.png (845x925, 332.49K)

Do euros and cans really

I never buy enough in one trip to need a cart these days

Only very senile people don't return those. Plus you need to put a coin in to unlock it

you are not supposed to return them to the interior of the store if there is a corral in the parking lot. the corral is there to mitigate foot traffic in and around the entrance.

Most people return their shopping carts here

I return them to a corral most of the time. Some supermarkets have people that collect carts from the parking lot, stack them and bring them all back to the store. When I see them I just add mine to their stack instead.

I put them in the corral or theres usually a guy collecting them.
But if you have never launched a cart inside the corral then you lack testosterone

Forgot to mention, when I traveled to a small city in Patagonia there was a single supermarket and the distances were short, so most people would take their carts to their home and return them the next day. On days with high flow of customers, they would just run out of carts because they were all parked in random houses.

Attached: Not my problem.jpg (300x168, 12.28K)

always, it feels wrong not to, you brown ppl should learn to be civilised

I have one in my room. my clothes are stored in it

I launch them into the cart corral. Rarely ever use one though since I just shop for myself.

yes it has my money in hostage

>Yeah but you have to put in a €1 coin to get the cart
OI M8 WHERS UR BLOODY TROLLY LICENCE???