Does your country have a culture of working out and remaining fit?

Does your country have a culture of working out and remaining fit?

Attached: 1633378731220.jpg (1080x1248, 453.17K)

gay

for me its front row second from left

Aussies used to be such chads but the pandemic absolutely ruined them, poor bastards.

How?

birds a feather flock together

While waiting for the fire alarm to ring they hang out in the gym their entire shift? Is this how this happens?

Look at that specimen second from right, peak nordic superiority, I hope he finds a tall square jawed blonde wife that'll pump out 10+ children with him

This image made a lot of Redditors really, really angry.

probably half italian

>the only blonde
>half italian
Doubt

Most likely no, he's probably anglo nordic or west german nordic

that was a joke
or just anglo-irish like most white australians

Only the Asian men redditors. Everyone else was either cooming off the Aussies or bullying the Asian men.

i saw a different pic where the asians arent as far back and the size disparite is way less pronounced.

This pic destroyed reddit

the real one

Attached: 1Ro4wQO.jpg (1728x1152, 353.38K)

So why did a bunch of Australian firefighters go to a Chinese province for no particular reason at all

Why did the bugs go along with it?
Didn't they realize standing 3 steps behind would make them look small? Pathetic

The aussies are taller and more muscular on average, but when you put them all mixed together it gets less apparent.
If there was photo of all aussies at one side and all taiwanese at the other then you'd see almost the same mogging as in the OP.

At least that's what it seems to me.

Attached: 1640399866920.jpg (1255x1255, 160.73K)

Why are they showing their muscles? Why are they gay?

Mogged hard

I don't know about Germany but in here fire fighters have high physical requirements.