Be me

>be me
>grew up and live in small town in coldest part of australia
>have it worse than everyone
>have it worse than third worlders
>currently winter
>literally always near freezing, windy and disgusting weather
>everyone is a subhuman retard
>everyone gets loud fucking animals and neglects them for no reason in their backyard
>dogs barking all night, roosters always escaping and getting run over by drunks
>become a prisoner of my home because of the extreme bitter cold and shitty people everywhere
>everyones house here is a 100 year old broken down piece of shit with boarded up windows and mould everywhere
>no place to get food, eat, go to anything, do anything fun, or meet people
>no public transportation
>nothing to do but get drunk but no pubs or anything fun like that just a bottle of liquor while shivering alone in the dark trying to conserve body heat
>video games are no longer fun
>have no social circle because there's no one around
>all young people leave asap because they know they will die here otherwise
>everyone just becomes an obese fat mess or meth head otherwise
>busiest place is the centrelink office where single mothers and drug addicts apply for welfare, everyone survives on unemployment money and this town probably costs the Australian taxpayer 15 million a year in gibs
>never get a moment of peace or privacy
>see the same 5 bogan unemployed faggots everywhere i go that i hate, sometimes they drive through the middle of town on stolen quad bikes and the 3 police officers are too lazy to stop them anymore
>parents are too stupid to leave or do anything about it like hopeless mice in a trap waiting to die
>they brought me into this FUCK HOLE of a life for no reason just so i can die the same way
>often hope for a nuclear war and a targeting error so a chinese missile can turn us into glass

Attached: 1643637179554.gif (498x498, 1013.33K)

i was supposed to post this in a different thread but whatever

Have you considered moving?

im a zoomer with no money

retard

become expat english teacher

>coldest part of australia
So where summers are 25 degrees and sunny, and winters are 16 degrees and sunny?
You're not going to convince me you suffer in Australia.
I am Chinese in London and I view Australia as paradise.

Attached: file.png (671x192, 94.4K)

>coldest part of australia
Is there such a thing as a cold part of Australia? I've heard southern Australians complain that it's freezing cold at room temperature.

have you considered getting a job and making money?

Attached: Screenshot_20220614-230458_Firefox Nightly.jpg (1080x479, 73.73K)

Literally not even freezing.

is this nigga for real

Attached: 123456.jpg (348x145, 9.86K)

there are no jobs here

You call 13 degrees "winter". Fuck off.

Attached: faggot.png (724x376, 21.91K)

This is the extent of "suffering" in Australia. You don't know how good you have it. What I would give to live in Australia

tbf, southern hemisphere winters can be a lot harsher than northern hemispheres by the simple fact that many houses have basically no heat insulation, but I dont know if thats the case for OP's town.

>words words words I am a loser incel failure who blames everyone and everything besides myself for my problems

it is

That's such a non-problem. Literally just put some insulation in your walls and double paned windows. Failing that, turn the heater on. Fucking lol.

hes a zoomer, complaining about nonissues is kind of their thing

I dont know about that stuff because I dont live in a place that gets even remotelly cold. But I imagine that, because the summer gets pretty hot in almost all the southern hemisphere, having home insulation could make your house unbearably hot during this time, unless you had air conditioning turned on 24/7.

You'd have to run your A/C less with a well-insulated home. Same principle as a fridge.

Attached: 670.png (657x527, 36.97K)

why is this swede seething about a different hemisphere? stay in your lane you scandi fuck