Free eternal life book with no catch

free eternal life book with no catch.
Why don't you follow the guidebook to immortality?

Attached: free eternal life.jpg (2268x3944, 1.39M)

I do. I own bibles :)

it's not the same if you don't spam copy and pasted replies from the JW website at me

Uh, YIKES! Those are just fairytales... I seek immortality through AI and Elon Musk. Thanks to science i will actually become immortal. They will put my mind on a computer :).

jews created jesus so that goys will waste their time while they plan to open a portal for yahweh (saklas) to wreak havoc upon the mortal realm

JW's are heretics anyway. Most sects don't even consider them Christian as is, although I'd argue they have the vague concept but miss all of the nuance

>t. 16 year old who looks at gnosis memes on instagram & reddit who thinks he's enlightened

Unironically the only achievable form of immortality

>reddit immigrant Any Forums retard who can't even notice a harmless troll reply

There's nothing more cringe on Any Forums than religious larpers
Not even third worlders and asians calling themselves white

Can God undergo change?

I just hate gnosticism, simple as. The only thing useful to come out of it was the Gospel of Thomas.

you aren't white.

but user I'm serious
I grew up Christian and own multiple Bibles. Most of my personal morals come from the faith.

Attached: 1418FCE1-AAA5-47B8-A26C-7D0516D4FC60.jpg (855x783, 101.88K)

What do you define as change?
Kind of a vague question to ask.

can God change?

>eternal life
>immortality
I want neither.

Which version? The Ethiopic Bible? The Eastern Orthodox Bible? The Catholic Bible? Some other variant that is now extinct?

Attached: 1364841321234.jpg (243x251, 7.15K)

become different in any respect

You must be getting some really good grades on reading comprehension.

you aren't white.