Is Any Forums the least intelligent board?

Is Any Forums the least intelligent board?

Attached: 4905873.jpg (238x192, 8.59K)

That would be Any Forums

Lets find out

Attached: 1505086600353.jpg (1130x740, 252.28K)

Any Forums is. Any Forums has the highest share of leftist and liberal users in its userbase so it is the smartest board actually

Attached: 7B0C62F6-9A14-41C0-8AA8-04AD6E066827.jpg (336x442, 90.91K)

yeah so to many pajeets in here

Do the needful and find the Saudi trap

Has to be Any Forums but they're in a league of their own

Any Forumsis both the lowest iq and the most socially retarded board.
In the sense it works like r9k, since it has no topic but neither banter because le /bant/ janny sperg the only users here are attentuon whoring faggots without friends irl trying to get validation and friends on a chinese forum, it has the strongest social conditioning because faggots in this board fear being called out and only want the friends they lack irl.

Good morning sir

Any Forums has the most personality disorders. since the board is relatively slow but not too slow, they can create a shitty persona that people will remember and get enough pity replies to satiate their dopamine craving since they have no job or social life to provide it for them.

Any Forums is Any Forums tier.

Only /his/ is worth it.

>implying any are worth it

Attached: 1634468462442.jpg (600x375, 36.06K)

least intelligent? while i am posting on it? hehehe, no chance....

Attached: 1596465266377.jpg (657x527, 117.16K)

Any Forums is, then Any Forums is next

Don't forget Any Forums

Any Forums probably is very low IQ as well, buy high sell low

That would be r9k. Int is the midwit on the bell curve with pol.

Out of the boards I frequent, Any Forums is definitely the most stupid board. The best board is Any Forums, because they always make me laugh. The worst board is Any Forums. Everytime I'm here I start seething and coping it's like you faggots just come here to piss eachother off for no reason.

any videogame board is incredibly low iq, so is Any Forums, Any Forums is still pretty low iq though.

Any Forums is /diasporacel/

what makes Any Forums low iq? I never go there.

Any Forums is higher IQ than Any Forums

there definitely is a lot of baiting here which I don't enjoy or partake in. you just have to ignore inflammatory posts.

it's just seething leftoids, you can tell because of their Polish flags.

go look at /fa/
it's full of insecured retards who tell you what you should wear

Any Forums was unironically a high iq board prior to 2016.
It pretty much became discord raid central + boomer election tourists without capacity to redact a text + Glowie/discord paranoia so you can't have a discussion without schizo rant about you being a shill/demoralizer (and they're not fully wrong, there is unironically a lot of discord freaks)

Other than that also is too fast, so even if you wanted to discuss something the odds are you get archived for taking a while writing