The polish dream

the polish dream

Attached: 1650718812935.png (1242x1025, 2.92M)

I'd rather eat dog food

looks kinda good
i'd like to try it out someday
regardless i find it funny that beer is included there, is it better than the beer in other countries?

soup in bread is fucking BASED

Italian "cuisine" is the most overrated dosgshit in the world. Everything ever "invented" by you, got perfected by Americans.

You carb-based subhuman brownoid food is not even worth the time. If you want actual med cuisine, go for the Iberian, Greek even French. Shitalians are the most overrated Europeans.

post REAL polish food

Attached: czernina-czyli-czarna-polewka-zupa-z-pana-tadeusza.727192.jpg (903x600, 51.52K)

>real
>only known from a book
>no one ever ate it

Nothing wrong with eating blood or offal. In fact, those are the best types of foods. Carbs and vegeshit is for subhumans and peasants.

>his family doesnt eat czernina atleast once a year
youre not polish

spaghetti really got you upsetti, also stop gurgling on american cocks it's embarassing

Attached: 1655207554175.png (342x280, 75.28K)

Americans perfected all your pizza and pastashit lol. I fucking despise amerimongrels, but you have to give them the credit.

Seems like every culture have a version of dumpling each with a different name but usually similar stuffing

>Carbs and vegeshit is for subhumans and peasants.
Polish food is all carbs and vegetables. Zurek is litteraly sour dough soup, served in bread

>Polish food is all carbs and vegetables
Majority of it is meat based. Swedes are in no position to talk about food.

Lmao no it’s not. I had a polish gf and I spent years in Poland. It’s the only time I’ve felt meat withdrawl. The only times the diet contained more meat than here in sweden was during barbeques, idk why you don’t do side dishes, and when we were in zakopane. And both my gf and her family raved about how the mountainpoles love mest so don’t even try to claim it’s an all polish thing.

I'm sorry that your girlfriend was shit and fed you poison. Women everyone.

>every resturant
>every family dinner, including the ones with extended family
>hollidays
>partys
Even the stores had a poor selection of meat, and it’s more expensive than here lol

I've only tried kielbasa and pierogi and they were both really good
t. has never tried it

That's pielmeni, not pierogi

holy shit brother xD

Poles may not know much but they certainly know how to make some hearty food.

>Great-great grandparents were from Poland
>Have a polish last name
>Love eating sausage and drinking beer
Any chance I can get Polish citizenship?