I'm American of Indian descent a.k.a. the master race

I'm American of Indian descent a.k.a. the master race.

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-XwadFx102DY.jpg (3951x1226, 635.2K)

sirs...

no one cares, trammy

>Asian Indian
Sigh. When will we get a better diaspora name

Only smart Indians are allowed into the US so it makes sense, if the dumb ones were allowed here their mean IQ would drop

Attached: B3C02F4D-65BF-44F0-8497-2037A45250EE.png (3544x2255, 1.79M)

Brahmin aryans I kneel

How do you cope with being an eternal incel poo who will never touched by any western woman until your parents arrange an inbred bride for you from Tamil Nadu?

Attached: images (50).jpg (480x640, 35.92K)

IndiaChan pol moment

Answer the question

Attached: images (54).jpg (222x222, 7.13K)

My mom keeps gushing about Tambrahms a lot so who knows actually.

your blood isn't underneath the soil here.

They're really fucking obnoxious cunts aren't they? ruin every thread they go

I'm from Haryana, 5'11'', semi-fit and have had sex with plenty of western women. Heck, even a 5'4 black dude I know has more sex than anyone in India.

You're right maybe but I'm the current Indian-Americans are smarter than anybody else.

so?

>I'm so smart hehe
>Doesn't understand survivor bias
Embarrassing

you're a boring school kid with no life, you post stats on the internet because you're deeply unsatisfied with the direction your social life is going. meanwhile i could have any Indian girl i wanted just because i'm tall and white, so who is the master race for real?

You're the one who doesn't get it. I said that the Indian Americans are the master race and not just Indians.

>you're the loser and i'm the winner because i can have sex with women of your kind
lol

>average white zoomer wishes to be black, listens to SoundCloud hiphop all day long and wants to be a cool gangster
>White American women only study psychology, sociology or something related to art
>White men do even more worthless crap
>Asians who tell their kids to put some basic effort into school and pick a somewhat useful studies completely outcompete them on every socio-economic front
Who could've thunk? Same shit happens here, good luck finding a pajeet or chang in Social studies class.

Do you poo in the street?

what is the usefulness of being smart if i can breed out your entire race and make everyone 100 IQ?

Yes, I'm happy we brain-drained India. Better than the alternative which is to accept any retard that applies (Canada).

you can't pinpoint what white men do because we do everything else. the nation stands atop our shoulders, there would be no Princeton, no Harvard for immigrants to attend if we hadn't cleared this land with our thick sweat and blood.