Is there a more perfect relationship than one shared between a virile rugged brown med man and a fertile pasty...

Is there a more perfect relationship than one shared between a virile rugged brown med man and a fertile pasty north-western euro?

Attached: 1655173923320.jpg (1076x1491, 647.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

trinidadexpress.com/newsextra/doctor-fired-for-racist-talk-asks-sawh-for-a-job/article_f7b588e6-25cb-11eb-b6a5-8338106e56f9.html
trinidadandtobagonews.com/blog/?p=54260
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>virile
Nigga his wrist is the same width as hers

I wish I could tan

Yes, WMLF .

Are they two girls? Hot

Latinas HATE white boys.

Latvian female?

Latinas HATE white boys.

Hate breeds lust

meds deserve better than those ugly paleskins

>that wrist
lmao it's over

>tfw pasty white blonde alpine male who burns after 10 mins in the sun

Coping trannies

Attached: 1655154327476.webm (576x1022, 1.28M)

hot

Why is he brown like all the indians in my country

Tanned, look at his legs

cope most girls just don't prefer meatheads sorry

look at his legs

Is there racism in trinidad?

i literally have the same skin colour but suffer without a white trad gf

Attached: photo_2022-06-14_16-44-23.jpg (960x1280, 193.96K)

Not the same, dude has a reddish undertone because he's tanned while you are just brown

It's the accent

Nigga you are darker and have a dead skin undertone
Op pic is orangeish from tan
Take sun ranjesh

lol

no ure blind, that's the sunlight exposing the blood underneath

:(

>lmao it's over
he is getting married to that bitch retard. how is it over?

The perfect relationship
>brown med man who dropped out of high school and makes less than 20k euros a year as a manual labourer or truck driver, drives a vespa and is an excellent cook, loves watching football and the ferrari f1 team, has 37 family members in a single terroni town
>nordic mentally ill shut in gf with bdp or adhd, has masters degree and makes 80k euros a year (wfh), was abused by swedish neighbours as a child when they refused to offer dinner, thought she was barren until her first relationship with a med man but now happily pregnant, converted from atheism to catholicism, taking Italian lessons on duolingo

>my wrist looks like hers

Attached: 4e99de839eb118c2.jpg (1920x1080, 111.36K)

Both are white.
A tan doesn't suddenly make you non-white. I went to Italy, people there don't look like brownzilians.

Attached: 1624464202507.jpg (408x408, 30.93K)

Ofc hahahaha. It flies in all directions but le black man gets it worst. In the past few years, racists on the net lost their mind during lockdown and have been spilling it like mad
trinidadexpress.com/newsextra/doctor-fired-for-racist-talk-asks-sawh-for-a-job/article_f7b588e6-25cb-11eb-b6a5-8338106e56f9.html

trinidadandtobagonews.com/blog/?p=54260
This second one is like a relative of a huge business on Trinidad talking about people who voted for the PNM, which tends to be particularly of African descent

No bro, its definitely a tan, look at the hairs, they're decolored.
Sun does that with hair, never went to the beach?

no it's not, are you blind?

No faggot, take a pic in the sun then compare your hands to his you are not similar at all. My uncle is tanned to hell from 20 years of military so I know

Plus, even his hairs are brown

Yes, white male with east Asian female

Touch grass pollicel

me in left

Curious, i thought that since most of you were either indian or african you couldn't tell appart from each other fine enough to be racist kek

Africans don't look like indians wtf

Why do browncells always make these threads on this board?

Attached: 40DF8358-D346-4DA2-A6F5-49D5C71E8A1F.png (605x395, 43.63K)

No but some indians pass as black, idk thats how it looks to me but desu i only saw one indian in an airport once

Touch grass Croatschizo

They really don't other than being dark wtf

Seethe cope dilate, manlet
Stop spamming your insecurity on this website

I never saw many of either honestly, its just how it looks from outside kek, don't take face value from it