Whitetoids struggling to pay for food and gas

>Whitetoids struggling to pay for food and gas
>Brownoids and blackoids literally starving on the streets
>Russians are completely fine, just opened a new burger chain

It's over

Attached: 1578843598213.jpg (1053x1054, 290.83K)

putin won bros...

ham syde?

They keep having intermittent power outages, tomatoes cost the same as beef now, and banks are refusing to pay out their measly salaries, (about €200 pcm average). They're hardly faring better.

And its not winter yet...
Wait until december and its over for yuroids

Not my problem
t. thief

gypsy

Is it really that bad? I thought it's an exaggeration.

society is collapsing

it's actually over

Attached: 1647795223361.png (600x800, 33.62K)

>t. read it on twitter from a pro refugee, pro green xir/xer account

It's over. Putin won

Attached: 1654918744378.jpg (888x1785, 1.06M)

putin is inevitable

no. memes
go home shills

I was not able to pay my heating bill so I froze to death, and then I starved to death due to ridiculous food prices. I am literally dead right now.

Grim. Hope you'll get better soon.

>China is as bleak as usual
>So the future looks bright

Attached: sam hyde.jpg (625x662, 26.45K)

there is no more soon. the west is over

There is no cure for death, silly.

The amount of cars in our cities has barely dropped since oil prices jumped.
The reality is that westoids are wealthy enough to stomach inflation but they don't because they are drones who blow all of their savings into their consoomer lifestyle.

Ok boomer

yeah, we are literally starving but our passionate hate for ruskies and love for nazism keeps us somehow warm. I am passing by hitler's flags and starved bodies as I am typing that.

doomposters are so tiresome
ask your grandparents how their life was like 50 years ago, how many products you could buy at your local market, or if there was fuel/food rationing
no need to go 200 years into the past to find harder times, a couple generations are enough to realize our modern times are kiddie shit

My grandparents had more money and didn't need to lock their doors at night. People could pass out outdoors and not be robbed. Not too long ago a zoomali threw a large rock at a passed out drunk's head. Finns don't act like that

ok gramps

>>Whitetoids struggling to pay for food and gas
Who is? People just complain because it means they can't spend as much on leisure.