Is your cunt rich in history or historylet

Is your cunt rich in history or historylet

Attached: CC16C02E-D4E4-4867-8D5F-1B39DE4FB9BE.png (1140x934, 206.37K)

decent bait

Offer constructive criticism

UK should be no 1 or no 2, zhang. You are speaking english ffs
also, what is this flag?

Attached: file.png (202x122, 3.42K)

ur mum is constructive criticism

Greece>>>>> egypt

egypt

>Uk, France, Germany in same tier as Pakistan, Sweden

Attached: 1647964724998.png (393x355, 112.91K)

>UK should be no 1
It wasn’t consistently a massive cultural outputter. It was/is very very relevant but it didn’t create any truly important philosophies or ideologies like the Greeks, it didn’t financially mog the world nearly as much as the US does, it didn’t dictate the culture of Europe as much as india or China dictated their continent’s.

That is Egypt. No I don’t think modern Egypt is a continuation of ancient Egypt but that’s the flag that represents its geographical location.

Sweden gets on the list because it was a very powerfully scary empire capable of giving the rest of west Europe (and Russia) a run for its money

Pakistan makes that tier because of the Indus River valley civilization

>it didn’t financially mog the world nearly as much as the US does
british empire was the biggest empire ever.
2 most popular sports in the world are english (football and cricket)
most spoken language is english

Attached: Captura de pantalla 2022-06-14 053018.png (404x444, 25.05K)

>british empire was the biggest empire ever
A shitload of that was barren empty tundra/desert/grass plains, besides your cunt.
The British empire as a true superpower didn’t last all THAT long. A measly couple centuries more or less on top, good sports and a lingua franca isn’t rich enough to cut it. Either you mog your neighbours culturally for thousands of years like india or China, you come up with a universally acclaimed political system/ideology like greek logic/democracy or you completely obliterate everybody else on a league of your own with near-omnipotent power like the post 1945 US

literally retarded frog cope
if you don't think the fact that we are all speaking English isn't a good enough reason for us to be on the top compared to muh Egypt or greece then you are a spastic, that alone should be enough given your current "reasons"
>pax Britannica + largest empire ever, first ever global superpower
>century+ of largest GDP
obviously in your spastic frog brain the US gets #1 for this, even though we did it for longer than they currently have
>industrial revolution
if your brainlet education extended past how you killed native children you might realise this is one of the biggest
>inventions - we literally invented the most things out of any country and are home to some of the most influential people in Science/Engineering, sure we weren't around for "logic" but we are responsible for some like evolution
>current commonwealth, literally your country and other relevant ones so suck it, you weren't even a proper country until about 30 years ago
>most famous monarchy ever
>London, is the #1/2 city alongside New York
>Westminster System literally how many major democracies still run today, common law system
>UN sec seat
>Most musically impactful country after the US
>Most dominant University system along with US
>Invented the most popular sports in the world, not just Football/Cricket, pretty much everything relevant.

Something about the name
INDUS
VALLEY
CIVILIZATION

Sounds so chad. All these countries with gay names and Indus Valley is just so broad and simple

ok fair enough

>It wasn’t consistently a massive cultural outputter

What? Anglo culture is so prominent that it’s gotten to the point where having a culture means doing something that isn’t the Anglo norm

yes, you were a prominent cultural exporter for about 250 years, give or take, which only recently ended. That's quite impressive for a moderate-sized island, but not enough to make the all-star tier of millennia-long or much more complete culture-mogging of top tier, sry

>wall of text
The more you type the less interested I am in changing my mind or my tier list. Make your own or seethe about your great fall from hegemonic relevance.

What the fuck is this shit
i dont even know where to start

Austria was much more of a superpower than Sweden throughout history

>new worlders in charge of ranking historical significance
Biggest joke on Any Forums right now.

seems like you have no retort to what he said my lad

bro, what is this list?
Why would Sweden be important?
Korea?
Georgia?
Israel?
Albania?

American history began in 1707 (thirteen colonies). My village in Eastern Siberia is 22 years older than american history.

so we were the hegemon, interesting for you to admit. I guess that matters which is why greece/egypt/italy/india are there?
you are a spastic frog b8 poster mate, learn some history before making a list.

Do you not see where I listed britain under “temporary superpower” you fucking idiot? Holy fuck, do I have to babysit you through everything only for you to throw a wall of butthurt text at me because you’re mad at not being as powerful as China or the US right now? Jesus. When are britshits gonna learn some dignity? Why do angloids ruin every thread they poke their greasy noses into?