Live your myth in Eastern Europe

Live your myth in Eastern Europe

Attached: unknown (2).png (1919x977, 3.73M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DD532SmUYIU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where are balconies

>post war architecture bad!

This is a ''high income'' neighborhood btw

It's not bad but commies didn't even bother to separate the pretty parts from the commie blocks/brutalism

Yes.

Attached: finkenberg2.png (1620x1080, 2.01M)

your pic could be from finland, like literally.

I asked for a raise and the boss is ghosting me. Such is life in eastern europe.

Its not architecture as an art form. Its building as cheap as possible for the highest functional value possible with no regards for aesthetics

as swede you should get why its a good thing, only reason why sweden has affordable housing is because of millionprogramme

is that slovakia?? i thought you are evropean and shiet

Eastern ''Europe'' has nothing to do with actual Europe

Slovakia looks 99% like here except you usually have asphalt-made sidewalks, we have concrete tiles

Except for some reason Swedish commieblocks dont look that depressing.

this is comfy though

>Where are balconies

Attached: i515883jihf31.jpg (640x723, 38.67K)

>Slovakia
>Eastern Europe

looks exactly like eastern bloc ones, theres not much different with prefab concrete blocks

already do

Attached: 23654323.jpg (1080x1350, 172.25K)

youtube.com/watch?v=DD532SmUYIU

Thought you guys were "Central" Europe.

Which is nicer, Bratislava or Kosice?

Not at all, for example they have their facades covered with clinker bricks

Central Europe is a cope and a meme. Both cities are ugly compared to other European cities

is this germany?
why does germany still look like this

Attached: 128O.png (1024x768, 108.62K)

Kek I worked in Prague for few years as a new grad. It’s great when you’re in your 20s for cheap beer and whorish women, but bro you really need to put your shit together with work regulations

do u guys love STALKER ? i know it's set in Prypiat Ukraine but it's filled with commie blocks like that one

You don’t cancel 40+ years of communism like that. You must wait at least for all those who have grown up in that regime to die out. It’s still a very long way

fun fact: this place is in western germany (cologne)