Do you have schizo posters from your country?

Our resident schizo poster is PP, he constantly posts webms of tik tok whores, is nationalistic to a fault, and just in general an awful guy to interact with, he will constantly ask you dumb questions to dumb his retarded threads. there are currently 4 threads made by him on the catalouge, and he does this everyday

Attached: 1595792848162s.jpg (250x250, 6.91K)

Yes, there's a fennoswede poster who threatens to slit the throats of other posters.

Nobody asked

cisgender iranian cisgender iranian cisgender iranian cisgender iranian cisgender iranian cisgender iranian cisgender iranian cisgender iranian cisgender iranian cisgender iranian cisgender iranian cisgender iranian cisgender iranian cisgender iranian cisgender iranian cisgender iranian cisgender iranian cisgender iranian cisgender iranian cisgender iranian cisgender iranian cisgender iranian cisgender iranian cisgender iranian

I'm the schizo poster who talks about his stupid tickle fetish, overthinking fucking school and can't commit to a thing

Attached: 409ecd673e4841fc76a7f6dfebc1bccd.jpg (736x981, 127.47K)

We have JW

Another new thread by him
Is he the guy who constantly calls other anons shitskins? at least he doesn't shit up the catalogue

Repent and turn to Jesus.

I like you trinidad user, don't beat yourself up

idk, our people keep to themselves mostly despite making 1% of posts on Any Forums.
Your shizo is definitely the worst poster on Any Forums, by far.

Not really.
Im thinking to become one so Brazil bros will have more fun.

somehow, he's the most skitzo american poster.
still would trade my life for his in a second.
His parents are richfags and he lives with them.
If my parents had a mansion in shady canyon in orange county I would never move out as well.

our schizos never really leave /ita/

That one code monkey always screeching about his salary and how he'd make a gazillion dollars if he moved to the US.

he's unstoppable, imagine the funding he gets
I wish you the best

Attached: 1655195766258.jpg (750x751, 79.06K)

Talking down on myself and lashing out at people is my greatest ability

He made most israeli posters migrate to a discord server because his bullshit just killed any attempt at discussion in our general.
And now that isr is no longer a thing hes doing his thing in the catalogue
Im sorry.

You don't know the Brazilian vtuber poster?

>α••( ᐛ )α•—

You can thank him for my hatred of Israelis.

We have none actually, maybe i am but i have no posting pattern besides being vicariously racist so none

He's such a fucking weirdo

Yes me

I thought it’s a girl?

I promise were not all like this, we used to be considered some of the best posters in 2014-2016

Attached: download20190705131549.png (600x600, 25.44K)

We have a shitton of them on /deutsch/.
But the best one was called the FBR who invented a full mew schizo lingo.
Sadly some Austrian fuckhead doxxed him and the FBR left.
He was a great man who rambled about everything in his life and about how his family tried to push him to suicide by closing doorse and moving toothbrushes.
His lingo is still in use today

More schizos than normal posters at this point

Idk do people have any proof of him being a girl? I just go time to time to his thread because he succeed to have so many replies over religious post

I know but I guess that is due to format of Any Forums, hard to differentiate users due to flags, easy to group them together in a single person construct for easy management in your head.

Its never been confirmed, he denied it multiple times yet people still kept calling him a she and now hes just stuck with the label and doesn't deny it anymore

I saw a frog say he is a guy and he didn't disagree.

Well next time he create a thread I will ask

at least FBR was entertaining and funny