It’s legitimately disgusting and revolting how the average American and European is when it comes to sex and...

It’s legitimately disgusting and revolting how the average American and European is when it comes to sex and immorality and degeneracy. Especially so your women. You are all filth.

Attached: B342E9DE-34A8-4EF6-BF73-5D68DB2E1958.jpg (593x517, 21.28K)

What do you mean?

fuck up habib you leb

It’s legitimately disgusting and revolting how the average American and European is when it comes to sex and immorality and degeneracy. Especially so your women. You are all filth.

it's called pride user

Attached: 1MwM-1Yan10LZggk.webm (480x270, 469.79K)

alri rasheed

Your sister and your mother are whores

better than killing your daughter because she is dating someone like muzzdogs do

>nooooooo you can't have sex and enjoy it!!!! aaaahhhh stop it!!!!!!

Absolute cope. How many people do that? Compared to how many of your women are disgusting filth? Hint: all of them

did you know if you're a good looking man in America, you're expected to have multiple affairs, and if you don't then women in your life start to become agitated because you didn't "pick them"? and you think you suffer.

Unironically how is Australia any different, if it is at all

Your sister and your mother are cousins.

The only thing more disgusting amd revolting is immigrants who sell out their identity and moral values to live in degenerate white countries they hate.

He's a browncel/ricedick immigrant complaining that he can't get laid.

Your mother and your sister have each had sex with 10+ men

Your societies and countries are a worthless rotting corpse. I will suck as much money from it as I can before you die and there is nothing wrong with that. You are already worthless so there is no point in keeping you filth alive

Cope and seethe. We built literally everything you know and use. Your people were always and will remain always, obsolete.

true, many mzzdogs also rape

I saw countless women today in boxers. Like not box shorts just straight up boxers like those men have. Also saw a couple ones with a bra on (not sports bra, regular bra)

elaborate

Attached: laughingemoji-560.jpg (560x481, 27.53K)

shut the fuck up and go back into your third world shithole you shitskin mongrel

Attached: 1f60e.png (512x512, 22.25K)